Reviews for To Chase The Sun
jaclynencizo chapter 15 . 2/10/2018
I just started reading this, and I am in love with this story. I also totally agree with you about AOE and TLK they're a joke.
Til' all are one chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
I'm so glad I found this story! The sheer, well, everything of Hayden's character alone is outstanding! The portraying of the Autobots' personalities is rather spot on, I'd say, as well. Keep up the good work! :)
ImpartingAbyss chapter 15 . 7/4/2017
I completely agree with you on the Bay thing. I'm convinced the man is a serial killer, he just kills all of our heroes and destroys our hopes and dreams instead of living people.. (sigh) anywho. I refuse to watch The Last Knight. I can't. And won't unless I hear something that changes my mind at some point. I'm currently boycotting the movie in my house lol. Ten bucks says he finds a way to kill a Ninja Turtle next.. probably poor Donnie.
But back to this fic! I love Love LOVE IIT! IM a total fan. Please keep updating it would be a real loss and a damn shame to have this work go unfinished.
I'm a complete glutton for Sunny/OC/Sides stories and a carnivore for romance for said pairings and your rendition of the twins is spot on to what I feel they would be like. I cannot wait to see that relationship build.
Space Librarian chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
It's good to have you back. Once again, a well-written story.
The last time I wore heels was about 3 weeks ago. I have to agree with you, I love them in theory. I almost only wear wedge heels, but I have a pair of booties that I love and can actually walk in. There's an inherent confidence that seems to come with putting on a pair of heels. Like, my feet might hurt like hell, but damn do I look good.
Seris chapter 15 . 6/28/2017
Holy nutballs you updated! I'm so happy, I've always loved this story! Welcome back~ cx c:

I searched for this story a little while ago (cuz I ran out of good stuff to read & updates took a while) & I thought "Hells yeah I'll reread this"

Needless to say, I fell in love with it all over again cx c:
The date of when it was last updated didn't stunt my mood & I still had faith in it. Color me pleasantly surprised when I ran into it on the 2nd page of new updates~

Anywho, if I keep going on about my love for this awesome story, this review will end up repetitive. Sooo~ questions! cx c:

On your note you said Transformers Prime got you back into updating, yeah? What are your thoughts on Transformers Prime? Have you finished it or did you leave off somewhere? Like or dislike any characters?

For now, thats kind of all I have 0v0
As for your question, last time I wore heels is when I was under 9 years old pretending to be an adult. They were nice at the time but now that I'm older I don't wear nor own any. I still like them (not on me) though. 030

Anyways, great to have you back - I'll gladly wait patiently for future updates~ See ya when I see ya! cx c:
maria-ioanna984 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
wellll yeauuuuuuu?!totally want some ...lemon?!
skittlesdeb chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Great story:)
ImpartingAbyss chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Amazing story! I love it please update!
MaybeRun chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
Aaah! I can't believe I forgot about this story! Geez, it's been freakin' forever! Aaaaaah! Thank you so much for continuing, I'm so excited! :DDD Thanks again for another fantastic chapter!
xVentressx chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
I'm down for a story with physically sexual Cybertronians too.:P Hehe,I'm glad the things are starting to happen~By the way,how tall is Deni?
adelphe24 chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
To awnser your question...
I'm in!
But perhaps change the rating so younger eyes don't read.
Love this story so glad for the update!
Dark Angle Lilly chapter 14 . 1/9/2016
I agree with you. Though I do think you should explain that cybertronians can reproduce both interfacing and spark merging. Hope to see more. It's a great story.
xVentressx chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME I WANT MORE DAMN IT!Sorry,I had a moment of extreme honesty.
I actually love how tough Deni is.:P...I love the interactions between Deni and Sunstraker,but I think she'll get along with
Autobot AfterShock chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
holy crap this story came back from the grave. It has been so long. I forgot how much I like your writing style, had to reread this story again to remember what was going on. I think Deni would get along with Sunny more, she has the same crude sense of humor as he does and her softer attitude balances out his vicious one.
Dark Angle Lilly chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
I hope you will post again soon. I agree with what you said about Deni. The only way to show that your not weak is to stand up for yourself. Answer your question, it really depends how you look at it. She could get along better with Sunstreaker, because there studies are almost the same. However, Sidesswipe is the friendlier Twin. So, he could charm her. I feel that it would be probably more be Sideswipe, then it would lead up with Sunstreaker.