Reviews for Supersitter
Nadoxx chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Very nice one shot!
NJHarris chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was definitely a laugh to read! Haha!
The relationship between them here is so what I wasn't expecting. I mean as in Mindy's attitude from the 'PC verse' was what I thought it would see here, seen as this fic was a 'spinoff' for Mako's contest. I'm not saying its a bad thing either, don't get me wrong, but Mindy was just so much more hostile towards him. It was hilarious that's for sure, especially when he picked her up and she started yelling and hitting him, but getting nowhere. Her total loss of smooth Mindy wit was great too. Her trying to come up with some killer line, only for her to be left stumped and trying to at least come up with something was great!
I love their "no mum jokes" deal too, haha!
They may be close, but that's an area no one should venture. And for a damn good reason too. The fact they were able to have a huge conversation about their love for comics, and Dave's apparent infinite knowledge on the subject, was definitely the best part. That after all Mindy's bitching about Dave "babysitting" her, in the end they still had a good time.
A great little short Marx!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Aww! I liked a lot of the little bits u added in there.
Kyle37 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
awesome one shot thanks man
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was pretty good too. Seemed very in character for both of them. And I'm glad you decided to just do snippets of the comic dicussion because, though I'd like to, I dn't read comics. I like the marvel and dc universes and characters. And Kickass and other such things obviously. And do to being a nerd and immersed in the comic society, I do know a good bit by proxy. But not much.
Anyways, great story, writing, characterization, everything. Keep up the good work.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Nice interaction between the two. Nice little asides like the Dave-Mom rule. I didn't follow the comic book geekery at all, as I don't follow comics at all, but that's fine.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like it!
Isolarbell chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I Suck? I would never say that. Saying you suck however :)
Awesome story, glad you finally got the time to work on it.
Now go work on 'Wakey Wakey' or else!