Reviews for Horrible Timing
Gennypotter2911 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Is their going to be a sequel or anything? It was a really good story and I wonder what happens with Teddy and Victoire and Roxanne and her being the Hogwarts Champion. Really good!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, this is adorable. I love the notion of Roxanne and Teddy together, even though Victoire still exists in some capacity according to Teddy. The ending of this piece was a little confusing because I don't know what made Teddy think of Victoire. Was it the way Roxanne kisses? Did she come into the room? Other than that confusion, though, I thought this was great.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I loved this. I don't know why, but I absolutely adore unfaithful!Teddy where Victoire is concerned. Guilty pleasure. Roxanne was an interesting choice for this. Not sure that I've ever read them, but this was beautiful.

The angstyness here was excellent, and it balanced the sweetness perfectly.

Overall, well done.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
WHAT!? Why the bloody frack did you have to end it there?! Just as it was getting hot and heavy... Damn you AMI!

You know, Roxanne/Teddy are my Next Gen OTP, I realised this whilst reading this... I think you've corrupted me. Love the the 'make up' making out. Love their relationship... Victoire is just urgh.
xPerfectlyImperfect chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was very, very well written. I enjoyed it very much.. I did not see any mistakes and the flow was flawless. I never really though of this pairing... seeing I always ship Teddy/Victoire or Teddy/Dominique... but I rather enjoyed it. I love the concept and the emotion at the begining... amazing job.
overall score - 4.55/5. Great job.