Reviews for Beautiful Mystery
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
cool story
Welcome to the New chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
Just read this story in under two days, and I have to say it's one of the better first-person stories I've read. I love Skigh's character and Mac's character, and everything makes a little more sense XD (I kind of read Kamikaze before this). I'm glad I read this, definitely worth it.
goldden eyes chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
8O that...YOU END IT LIKE THAT? clif hangers...the largest love/hate object in history...-_-
The Lady Geek chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
Are they going to make her a program?
Briannajs-22 chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
One thing is for certain...have a rather interesting way of weaving aspects of the storyline in Uprising to your own work. Can't wait to see if Mac's idea indeed does work.

No "mobile repurposing units" involved is there? (Hey...Rectifier...Watch...same thing right?) :-D
goldden eyes chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
:,( again...
goldden eyes chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Awwww...:)
Briannajs-22 chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Liked seeing Skigh's P.O.V. while in her current state. Sadly, many seem to forget those within comas can be fully aware of their surroundings, have waking/sleep cycles, and when they awaken they are able to recall entire conversations that had been spoken around them previously.

Can't wait to read what's next.
ahhhhhhh chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
badda badda badda bu ba badda badda badda bu ba
what what what what what what what what what what
I say in this beautifuL STORY (AS I WRITE IN CAP LOCK) THAT YOU SHOULD ELIMINATE A CERTAIN CHARACTER... SKIGH!
destroy...
Briannajs-22 chapter 27 . 3/19/2013
:-/
The Lady Geek chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Awww! They're so cute together!
goldden eyes chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
yes...BOW DOWN TO MY CAKE AND MY AWESOMENESS! But hey if that works like it did on the season finale of once upon a time she should wake up!:)
goldden eyes chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
you. said. it. wasn't THAT BAD!YOU ARE A LIAR!:( Can she stay out of trouble PLEASE?!
goldden eyes chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
8O Dimwit? No...He's dead... Cyrus...Maybe...Some whack-a-Doodle From the Grid? Some one try's to ruin the show?
goldden eyes chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
I chocked on my twizlers this chapter!:)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »