Reviews for Finding Laurel
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Please update! Love the whole story-plot!
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
RIGHT
NOW
plz write more? (._.) ;_;
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
...Have you ever read Divergent by Veronica Roth? Cuz I swear that's the line she used at the end of the second book. "And thats when the screaming started" that's the line they used ;_;
WHATISTHISSORCERY? I'm so I cant.
I need more o.o
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
;_; that was cruel ;_;
BUT I LOVED IT XD more plz?
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
...wait sooooo is this like COB-COG plot?and like is clary not even related? likewhat? u should reply to that in a PM For the ppl who havent read through COG.

but...WHAT? djfsngienjkanhasdasdfghjkl; xD idek what to thiink!
raraarararararaarararararara raaaa xD
update soon or i might... idek what will happen...my house might be torn to shreads XD
but anyways UPDATE? xD
Insane Chocoholic chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
God, everything just got so awkward...
Well there goes my shipping soul, out that window. Yep, bad thing is the window wasn't open so now my forever gone shipping soul is bleeding. Thank you, Lanny you made my missing shipping soul bleed.
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
:D Omg I loved this chapter :-) mysteryyy XD update soon please? XD
richardmorrell24 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I think it was sebastion morgenstern. And i dont think laurel will take his offer. Update soon.
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
:O update soon! I loovvee it!
So I think Valentine or Hodge took her? I'm not too sure tho o.o
sentviaLondonInstitute chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I'm very confused so I'm really excited for the coming chapters so if you could post maybe a small chapter every day or two, that would be great. Keep calm and carry on, I love your story.
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Ugh even tho I hate to say it, shorter chapters and update more frequently, I hate waiting XD XD XD
I can access the poll through my phone so I say laurel should be with Jace :-)
Update soon I srsly loved the cliffhanger/kidnapping part :-)
Jacelightwood17 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I rather laurel go with issac not jace because he is with clary. Also i think issac was looking for something to entertain him with. Love the chapter update soon.
Multi-Fandom-Lover123 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
:O Omg drama o.o please write more soon! This is my favorite mortal instruments besides the one I co-write lol :-) but this is really fantastic :-) at first I wanted to trust Isaac but now I'm not too sure :P
Jacelightwood17 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I really liked the new character you chose for the chapter and hope to see more of issac and the mystery note that someone send her.
Insane Chocoholic chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
That's Mister Abercrombie to you sir.
Dying laughing Landry! I'm especially pleased with the fact that I came up with that! You did a good job putting it in there!