Reviews for The Many Deaths of Lantar Sidonis
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/23
That was cool. Didn't expect it to end the way it did, but it was good that Sidonis finally made something of himself. I've read fics before where Sidonis is given a flashback or two which fleshes out his character, and I would have to say that this oneshot is the best character study of Sidonis I've read so far.

Wow, Shepard also really toned down her "death threats" when relaying her account to Garrus.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was really good. Nice work. I've always loved fics where minor characters are given stories, and this is a very good example of exactly what I love to see in that genre.
BrokenRose99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So I just randomly found out this existed a week or so ago. Still hadn't gotten a chance to read it until now. Ah well, enough of my nattering, actual review time.
So um... wow. This makes me feel really bad for Sidonis. Like really bad. I guess I'm one of those few people who sympathizes slightly with him, and this just intensified it. I'm not saying what he did wasn't bad, but when faced with those choices myself... I have the sneaking suspicion I'd probably take the same route. Anyway, I think you did an excellent job of portraying him and a possible series of events that shaped his nature. I also liked the little redemption scene at the end there, very nice touch.
Now onto Shep's outburst. WOW. That's some real anger going on there. Not that it's unreasonable, but holy shiz-niz girl!
Alrighty then, that's about all I've got for ya. Hope you have fun with whatever you're working on right now!
Later!
-BrokenRose99
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME. Can't believe I took this damn long to read this. Damn longass art project got in the way of a LOT of reading. Anyway, fantastic approach to Lantar, really well done, just like all your literature :)
divadevi8808 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hiya Roarkshop, Apologies for taking so long to review this on .

Firstly, Thank you! Thank you for taking the time to give us (ok me) the story on Sidonis. I've always suspected that there was more to his story and I never really got the sense that he betrayed the team on purpose. Ever since the scene in the game where he says "...tell Garrus I'll make it up to him" I wondered what he did to make it ou. And you know from some of our email exchanges that I thought about it a little too much :-D

I appreciate that you've expanded my narrow idea into an exploration Lantar's background. I look forward to reading about what happened after he got to Palaven.

aaannnd that icon is ridiculously awesome! thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Brilliant
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. You actually make Sidonis look like a ... well, less than a complete utter dirtbag. I'd use harsher language but it would be censored. Well written.
Azshalade chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Glad to see you're back! Enjoyed reading your stuff, as always.
Magyx chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You're back!

Loved the story, your universe is so deep, and you just keep piling on layers. I'm counting down the days to RandS (SandR?) Ah well, great fic!
ela11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Brilliant! You took us into Sidonis' head and created an empathy for someone who had betrayed a character we all love. Superb! I always enjoy your work:)
ivanesca chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
oh COME ON stop making me feel sorry for every single character in the game it's SICK and I love you.
Fred-Vsemogushchiy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
that was AWESOME!
FeZeTh13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is stupendous! I always wondered what Shepard said to Sidonis after turning her comm off (and I apologize if you already wrote that and I just forgot).
Arillia- very sad. I like how you had her see a different perspective to Sidonis choosing medical and not military. Beautiful with a sad ending.
I really like how you wrapped up his story. I wish they had done that in the game, but if they had this wouldn't have been created so it is all good. Learning from Garrus and finally embracing courage and going to Palaven? Amazing. Wouldn't it just be a wonder if he ended up saving Teryk or Solana- surprising the crap out of Garrus and Shepard.
Yeah, I really liked this fic, I can't wait for more of your works!
Carleen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
cool pov idea and a good read