Reviews for Masaki Family Secrets
Good two chapters.
duked chapter 12 . 3/2
A very nice update.
duked chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Avery good chapter, but how could others find out anything about Tenchi's connections to the royal family of Airai?
Please update soon.
Unknown2112015 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
I am glade that you finally did this. I think it was good and can not wait till the next chapter.
nice chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
really enjoy your stories
Wharpt chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
So... Who came in through the 'black door' and helped Washu take down the emergency ruling body? Was it the Ninja Guard or the Masaki Four?
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Cool chapter.
duked chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
A great chapter.
This priest will get the shock of his life and I think the galaxy will learn a bit more of Tenshi's heritage very soon.
Please update soon.
Unknown2112015 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
LMAO, this is good. I can not wait to see how this unfold. Keep up the good work. I just have an question, when are you going to cover the point of Ryoko's recovering from the virus attack?
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
LOL thats a excellent story
Unknown2112015 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Nice, I was not expecting a back story like this. It was good. I can not wait for more and will continue to read all of your works.
Wharpt chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
It will be an interesting series of meetings when Captain Seina Yamada Jurai of the old Juraian Empire meets his namesake Capatin Seina Yamada Jurai of the GXP (yes, Jurai... He's linked to a Juraian Space Tree seed in Idol) as well as his Great-to-the-Nth Grandson Crown Prince Tenchi Masaki (of Jurai, Aria, Avalon... the boy just keeps collecting Empires!).
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Nice five chapters
becket chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
liking it looking forward to the next installment