Reviews for Masaki Family Secrets
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/17
Cool chapter.
duked chapter 10 . 1/11
A great chapter.
This priest will get the shock of his life and I think the galaxy will learn a bit more of Tenshi's heritage very soon.
Please update soon.
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 10 . 1/4
LMAO, this is good. I can not wait to see how this unfold. Keep up the good work. I just have an question, when are you going to cover the point of Ryoko's recovering from the virus attack?
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
LOL thats a excellent story
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Nice, I was not expecting a back story like this. It was good. I can not wait for more and will continue to read all of your works.
Wharpt chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
It will be an interesting series of meetings when Captain Seina Yamada Jurai of the old Juraian Empire meets his namesake Capatin Seina Yamada Jurai of the GXP (yes, Jurai... He's linked to a Juraian Space Tree seed in Idol) as well as his Great-to-the-Nth Grandson Crown Prince Tenchi Masaki (of Jurai, Aria, Avalon... the boy just keeps collecting Empires!).
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Nice five chapters
becket chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
liking it looking forward to the next installment
31Bravo chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Glad for the update and the answers to a few of the questions left from the earlier stories, plz keep writting
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
LMFAO, this one was rich. Keep up the good work for I like what you have been doing with this story as well.
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
LMAO, I was wonder what took place during this time and angle, keep it up.
31Bravo chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I like the subtle rewrite and can't wait to read what you have up next, keep up the good writing and update soon
Wharpt chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Ya gotta wonder... As the future unfolds, will Tenchi end up with MORE than three wives - Princess, Pirate, Policewoman, Goddess?
Wharpt chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Ahh, the 'true' Chapter 5! Worth the wait. I feel sorry for the girls, now that Tenchi can teleport. I can just imagine him popping into highly inappropiate places just to suprise them! All in the name of training, of course! And when he and Ryoko start playing 'Tag', watch out!
Now, if Ayeka and Mihoshi were to ALSO develop teleportation...