Reviews for Guy's Turn
green-jedi chapter 13 . 9/17
Wow, that was hot! 0_o Thanks for writing!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 13 . 8/15
Okay, this might sound silly, but the title bothers me because of the obvious apostrophe misplacement. Lol. Or was it intentional? Guy-sensei from Naruto keeps popping on my head because of the title lmao.

Anyway! I love how you'd gone with this. Compared to your other smexy one-shots, this is more sensual because the sexual tension between Lucy and Natsu had evolved gradually and all the teasing before the actual intercourse had left possibly all your readers on hook and begging for more action. Lol.

Thanks for this! To be honest, you're one of my most favorite Rated M authors on the site!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
kisa7 chapter 1 . 5/14
SHOOT HAPPY U RUINED THE LEMON!
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 1 . 5/5
very beautiful story! i loved it
Did I ever tell you that you write the best NaLu lemon fanfics ever!?
Panman chapter 3 . 1/27
Dude your story's fucking lit as fuck gj!
FairytailOtaku101 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Go get it, Natsu!
Lionlover17 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Finally! Natsu's POV!
SazHearT chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
That was really a good story
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
One of my favorite stories ever!
supercelestialmage chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
This was AMAZING! You are so talented!
Aquasilver chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Ugh, they're so cute!
seanmoses93 chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
I really enjoyed this story a lot. Especially the most recent chapters and the chapter where you intertwined the three 'ships. I'd love to see more of this story if you're interested in writing it (I know you ended it, but I still want more). Long story short, this is wonderful and I'll probably be checking out more of your work.

So keep on writing:)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
I loved this thank you so much for writing this 3
xXphayteXx chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
OMG elfmans comment had me crying I was laughing so hard! I just love all your stories Nicole! They always do justice to the characters.