Reviews for Genin to Hokage
ari chapter 1 . 4h
Just started reading and so far its off to a great start can't wait to get to the chuunin exam arc. I noticed your last update was last year and I hope you update soon!
kingrobert84 chapter 36 . 3/9
doin awesome man whens update?
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 5 . 3/6
Liked the story up till this chapter went from a fresh take to cookie cutter people on team are stronger but fights still have the same key points
Patcher chapter 36 . 1/27
This is really interesting. From the very beginning, things were a little more subtle, from the team trainings to protocols to the politics. The characters were also fleshed out, and they got their chance to feature in this fic. This is a wonderfully crafted world and I look forward to reading more about it.
shadowfox18 chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
I am going to suggest that you check out the Naruto wiki on the edo tensei. I noticed several major inconstancies in this chapter. One, the revived are created out of earth and dust. Second, one onlyt needs DNA to revive someone.
puiwaihin chapter 36 . 11/24/2014
These last few chapters have been an improvement. Not that the previous ones were bad, but I think you've noticed how you divided the story up and focused too much on peripheral characters and events. These most recent chapters everything that is happening is having an emotional impact on what's going on. Thanks for writing this.
puiwaihin chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
This is an interesting, and in my opinion, under-reviewed story. Thanks for writing and updating it!
puiwaihin chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Good story so far
shadowphantomnes chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Ooh, is Tenten working for Root? Interesting...
shadowphantomnes chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
I do love the fight scenes you write! And I'm glad that the fighting is not all about Naruto.
shadowphantomnes chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Lots of fighting and character growth. Nice!
shadowphantomnes chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Well, here's hoping that Neji gets that stick out of his ass!
shadowphantomnes chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Loved Sakura's talks with Anko and Sasuke's introspection
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Another interesting chapter, I liked the matches!
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I was expecting someone to get bitten, but I'm glad that Sakura didn't go too batshit insane and that Sasuke is not being tormented by the seal. I still liked how Ssakura put the beatdown on the Sound Team, though!