Reviews for Rules of Engagement (ROE) Book One: Never Waste Good
abrant554 chapter 51 . 7/17
OMGosh...Just great...just great. I have been reading this story for the better part of the last week and am so glad that I found it. I absolutely love how your mind works. I have watched every episode at least 4 times, so when you talk about this happening or that happening I know exactly what you are
referring to and can picture in my mind. That makes reading and understanding much more interesting. So thank you. Now on to Book Two.
snipermathlove29 chapter 2 . 5/18
ive read this so many times and I still ball like a baby!
Sue Dooley chapter 51 . 2/11
Awesome! Tiva forever.
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 2/9
OMG! Please no.
Wow chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
Tony is a complete asshole. Jeez...
Gee chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Could your Rule 12 have something to do with why they waited so long? Accept some responsibility, Gibbs
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I just have to say, I almost never cry. And I cried reading these chapters so far.
UConn Fan chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
Wow. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, across any fandom. I rarely read fanfictions that deal with serious events outside of character development but this story was exceptional. You did an amazing job taking canon and expanding it in a completely believable manner. The little details you use in naturally developing the progression of the plots/events are incredible, and I am in awe of how you continue to maintain these little details without error. The story does an amazing job of fleshing out minor characters in a tremendously believable way. You nicely balance an amazing plot with natural, wonderful character development (for minor characters and our core characters) and nicely develops Tony & Ziva's relationship! I love how you use Liat and Malachi as a great foil for Tony & Ziva. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to reading Book 2.
wercomingup chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow! WTF...
Sasha Richester chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Hi :) I'm one of the persons in charge of the French translation of your story, I just finish to translate this chapter and .. I just wanted to congratulate you for the huge job you made with this amazing story. Waw.
bettertoflee chapter 44 . 12/3/2013
I don't know how you do it. I would never have thought to use Kevin! This is crazy awesome. And in response to the previous chapter(s): loving the way you're allowing Gibbs to allow Tony and Ziva their down time. The hotel room change up was heartwarming :)
bettertoflee chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
I have no idea how you managed to make all these connections come to life, but you have, and they are wonderful! I'm starting to believe this more than what really happened in the show! Great job.
bettertoflee chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Oh, I can only guess where you go with this. You are a brilliant writer, but a sneaky soul. This is great - tearing up over here. :'(
Zoey Louise chapter 47 . 11/13/2013
Second time of reading your story/ fanfic, omg my favourite chapter ever, partially due to the way you described Malachi,nice job by the way ;D and also because I love Ziva, Liat, Borin, and the whole team, especially those four in this chapter. But most of all I've always loved the Israeli's fighting techniques on the show, I find Krav Maga fascinating and skillful. The way you described it was great. You're an amazing writer! Thank you
syl chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
This is so good and I'm glad it is so long. Thank you.