Reviews for Superwholock: In the End
alexis chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
this was absolutely amazing. congratulations.
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
whoa-this is by far the best superwholock fanfic I've ever read! Ugh, thank you so much for the feels, laughs and the wonderful sailing of several ships *insert hundreds of subtexts here*
Kudos
nolongeranarchive chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
This. Is. Amazing!
My first SuperWhoLock story, and I love you for writing this, it's so good!
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
You have quite the imagination, love. It was a wonderful story. And if you don't mind me saying, you're quite an insane one.
TheOneAndOnlySuccessor chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I seriously do not understand why this story lacks more reviews. This is probably the best SuperWhoLock fanfiction I've read.

Let's just say I screamed at Rose. Then nearly died when Lucifer got stabbed. But in the end it all worked out and it made me very happy.

Great story man. I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
I really like the story line, the one thing I would suggest you try to improve on would be your spelling and you grammar, other than that, great job!

Crystallea1321 chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
That was great! I really liked it! Very good indeed! And so cute! The ending didn't make me cry from sadness either which made me happy! Yay! Thank you for writing this!
Keefer chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
The last line, 'Sebastian would always find Jim', so many feels that I don't know what to do with!
Very well done! An entertaining ride through out the whole story.

And I can say this with confidence, March 30th cannot come soon enough.
Bookslover21 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story! It would be wonderful if you could write a sequel :D
Keefer chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
*breathes a sigh of relief*
Man am I glad that Lucifer's okay. Feel kinda bad for Sebastian, un-requented love and all that.
Now just for Sherlock to find John and I will be very happy.

Once again, great chapter.
Keefer chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY? WHY?
LUCIFER!
*collaps in heap of pain*
he's going to be okay right?
Keefer chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
You could never bore me. This still is thrilling as always.
So Dean and Michael are on their way, this is exciting! I hope they get there in time...
Vetus87 chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
This is a very interesting story that is unlike any other one I've read. But it's amazing and intriguing and suspenseful! I hope you write more soon!
Keefer chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Now that's Michael's a-okay, I'm worried for John.
Hope he's doing good. *looks off into distance*

Any way, Keep going! Much love from me for Michael slowly getting better.
Bookslover21 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
I love you so much right now. Rose is my favorite .