Reviews for Of Could Have Been
The flying Arya chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Are you going to upgrade it? It is a great story :)
mtcbones chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Loved it. Please finish it
daisycb chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue. This is so good I'd like the long version, but will take the shorter version if that's what you write. This is so interesting. I really like this pairing in TOS. For some reason they seem to fit together so much more than Kirk and Spock. I'm not certain if it's because I was around 14 when I first watched Star Trek and didn't think much or at all about sex and it was sort of eeww when I read my first slash story, or if because I thought that Kirk was too selfish to be good for Spock who seemed so vulnerable in the emotional arena. I had an entirely different reaction to the first McCoy/ Spock pairing. It was like "Oh, Yes!"
jdpenny121 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
You are going to finish this aren't you? This truly bought a tear to my eyes. I almost don't care how long or short you make it ( I perfer longer) but I need you to finish this one. I must know how both McCoy's (the one who lost his Spock and the one who still has his Spock) fared after this episode. I will be waiting and watching...
Avirra chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Really enjoyed the meeting of two different AU worlds. Go with whichever version feels right to you - I'll continue following along either way you decide.
AllTheSnakes chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful, again.
You know, this TAS episode made me cry when I watched it for the first time. And I love I-Chaya and wish it could exist, so I would have one...
About the story, you choose the format. I'm liking it, the guys are in-character and it is very well written. If you think you are able to make it in an epich... I'll follow you ;D
Milton Perry chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Please give us the extended version. I like the shy approach of both characters envolved to close the gaps. Three chapters would definitively be over too soon.
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, my God! It's beautiful! Coherent and beautiful!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
omg. I adore S/Mc, and this is so very beautifully done. I hope there'll be more soon. It's well-paced, beautifully written, the sci-fi hard and solid... I LOVE it.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fantastic story. Very angsty and real
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
What a fascinating idea to let them both meet at a shared twist of their individual timelines. I like your idea to revive the desert rescue scene. I am curious to see more of this captivating plot.
mtcbones chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this is an intriguing start i'm looking forward to a good story. please don't keep us in suspense too long.
Missy the Least chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
As usual, great job. I love how you are using my favorite episode of the cartoon (which as I'm sure your know, is canon by the way), and I can't wait to see what you'll surprise us with.

Keep it up! Love Mommy