Reviews for Writing history together
Chaosinchains91 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Love this story! Was seriously waiting for some outcome of that kiss between Elena and Elijah on TVD when he thought it was Katherine but alas, nothing came from it. Love the more grown up Elena on here. This pairing is too cute for words!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Really loving this intellectual more sophisticated Elena! While it saddens me the infamous Salvatore brothers are no more in this particular story, I am still amazed by how you fit the other characters into it as well. Can't wait to read more.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I'm glad that Elena and Elijah found their happy ending together. Thanks for posting. :)
The Founder chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
nice
The Founder chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
nice
isamalfoy88 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
you write beautifuly, i admire you so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
. .!
colour me luna chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I should not be online reading right now. I have so mucg to do school wise and I seriously need to be working on that, but dang I can't help it. -_- Your stories are so awesome, they draw me in. Lol Awesome first chapter!
JaneDoe452 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Oh so sweet! I'm grinning from ear to ear. And you set it in England :) and it took two years for Klaus to get Caroline to go on a date :) and Elijah and Elena have a kitten :) and Henry is a fabulous creation :) Oh I love this story! Keep it up.
bellislefan chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
YAYthat was great. look forward to the next one
WordsLikeStardust chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This is amazingly well written and for the most part, kind of what I wish would happen on TVD. The love triangle became the love triangle of doom for me lol. I started shipping Elejah hardcore and you wrote it in such a realistic way for them to come together! I love this!
Melcangel chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful as always! It is always sad for a good story to end but i always look forward to the next one :)
jaufanfic chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
NNNOOOOOO don't end it! I really like the story! Want to see Caroline's wedding! I know you should write a sequel to this story focusing on Klaus/Caroline, how she left with him, how he courted her, the wedding... please!
vmplover4ever chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Excellent story,loved 't wait till the next story!
siberia21 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
It was perfect - ending it with Henry! I like the feeling of domesticity they created together and I like Elena still has issues with Klaus (which is only natural) still accepts him in a way for Caroline and as Elijahs brother. Not to mention it was hot! Loved this story, thank you so much for sharing - and if I can place a vote... I am all for another Elejah story!;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »