Reviews for The Future has come to Past
brittany08forever chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Hopefully he's changing g the future so they will have a long and happy life!
Televison Lover chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
I hope the next story is just as good as this one.
Televison Lover chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Not only am I glad that Bangel is finally having Connor but I just hope that Liam comes back to his parents.
Televison Lover chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
I wonder how Liam is going stop Buffy's second death from happening all over again since he did come back to save his parents.
Televison Lover chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
I wonder what Liam is going to do in this situation with Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I wonder what has happened to Buffy because both Angel and Liam are freaking out with Buffy going quiet.
Televison Lover chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
I thought it was nice how Liam is able to help his parents with Connor despite the fact that he hasn't been born yet.
Televison Lover chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
It was nice that Liam had a secret with Angel that he didn't want Buffy to know.
Televison Lover chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
It was nice that both Liam and Angel were able to be there for Buffy because Buffy needed them with her in her time of grief.
Televison Lover chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
I loved the fact that Liam is close with both Angel and Buffy and the fact that they are connecting as a family and have that familiar bond.
Televison Lover chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
It's nice that Liam was able to spend time with Buffy and they were able to have some mother and son bonding time without Angel.
Televison Lover chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
I love the fact that Liam is causing Spike and Angel to get along now and it's even funnier how Spike wants Liam to start calling Uncle Spike. That has got to be the most funniest piece of dialogue you've written so far.
Televison Lover chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
I hated the fact that Glory had to ruin Angel, Buffy, and Liam's perfect family moment with her arrival at the hospital.
Televison Lover chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I hated The Watchers' Council because they wouldn't allow Giles to know that the reason why Buffy was powerless on her 18th birthday was because they were testing her.
Televison Lover chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I wonder how Buffy will react if and when Joyce tortures her the way she tortured Liam by describing her night with Angel.