Reviews for The Future has come to Past
bangel4ever chapter 12 . 5/28
I am super loving this build up!...Great job...Can't wait to see if the future will really be different and Buffy and Angel have a happy ending we all know they deserve!..Keep on writing!...Ure pretty good..
IoSolUno chapter 29 . 4/8
This story is beautifully well done. The episode rewrites are just different enough to keep things interesting without veering too far from cannon (except the ending of course) but still changing events. The whole final chapter had me in tears, which is not easy to do. It was tragically beautiful and a complete game changer. I'm very excited to keep reading!
IAmMattis chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
Good story. I've always pictured in my head that Liam is played by Jensen Ackles. He's got the looks eyes everything but hey that's me.
Caitiebelle chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
This story is amazing! Can't wait until I read the sequel! :D
brittany08forever chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Hopefully he's changing g the future so they will have a long and happy life!
Televison Lover chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
I hope the next story is just as good as this one.
Televison Lover chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Not only am I glad that Bangel is finally having Connor but I just hope that Liam comes back to his parents.
Televison Lover chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
I wonder how Liam is going stop Buffy's second death from happening all over again since he did come back to save his parents.
Televison Lover chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
I wonder what Liam is going to do in this situation with Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I wonder what has happened to Buffy because both Angel and Liam are freaking out with Buffy going quiet.
Televison Lover chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
I thought it was nice how Liam is able to help his parents with Connor despite the fact that he hasn't been born yet.
Televison Lover chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
It was nice that Liam had a secret with Angel that he didn't want Buffy to know.
Televison Lover chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
It was nice that both Liam and Angel were able to be there for Buffy because Buffy needed them with her in her time of grief.
Televison Lover chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
I loved the fact that Liam is close with both Angel and Buffy and the fact that they are connecting as a family and have that familiar bond.
Televison Lover chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
It's nice that Liam was able to spend time with Buffy and they were able to have some mother and son bonding time without Angel.