Reviews for The Future has come to Past
Televison Lover chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
It was funny that Angel was repeating everything that Liam said to Buffy and the fact that they can now be a family.
Televison Lover chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
I'm glad that Liam was able to stop Angel from staking Spike by explaining that Spike knows Liam's identity as the son of Bangel. Liam was right when he said that Buffy was always meant for Angel because even Sarah Michelle Gellar herself said that Buffy belonged with Angel not Spike.
Televison Lover chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
I love how Liam already called Angel Dad and the fact that he showed Angel their future as a family which made things easier for them.
Televison Lover chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I'm glad that Angel has finally come in and plus I get my Bangel action as well as Riley leaving and the fact that Giles knows about Liam's parentage. Wonder what Angel will think about Liam and the fact that he is his son with Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I'm glad that almost everyone else knows who Liam is except his father Angel and of course Riley who is clueless about his parentage.
Televison Lover chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I'm glad that Spike now knows about Liam being Buffy's son with Angel because this knowledge will keep him from making the moves on Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
It's nice that Liam and Buffy have already formed a mother and son relationship. I hope that Liam and Angel's father and son relationship will be just as sweet as the one he has with Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
I love the fact that Liam is starting to call Buffy Mom and I wonder how long after Angel enters the picture he'll be called Dad by Liam.
Televison Lover chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I enjoyed the fact that mother and son were able to work together and hopefully they can have a good relationship before Angel enters the picture.
Televison Lover chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I liked how Liam was the one to convince Buffy that she needed to be Dawn's sister despite the fact that she wasn't real.
Televison Lover chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
I liked the fact that Liam was interacting with the gang and the fact that it allowed Buffy the opportunity to bond with him before she shared him with Angel.
Televison Lover chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
It was nice that Lorne was the first person in Los Angeles that Liam interacted with and that he saw Angel even though it was from a distance. I'm wondering what Cordelia, Wesley, and even Angel's reactions will be to finding out Liam is his son with Buffy.
Televison Lover chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
This was a good chapter but I can't help but wonder how Xander will react to Liam being Bangel's son since he doesn't like Angel as well as Spike's reaction.
Televison Lover chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I knew that Liam was Bangel's son but it was nice that Buffy is the first parent he interacts with before Angel.
Televison Lover chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I'm starting to actually like your stories espically since they feature Bangel together. Are you a Bangel fan?
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »