Reviews for In The Moonlight
StarshineGoomba chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Internally screaming in joy. Best ending ever. Definitely perfect. Another baby for Cody to be insanely cute with. I am definitely happy with the way this story turned out. I am really glad that I found it and read it. Thank you so much for writing it.
StarshineGoomba chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Alright, picturing Cody with a baby is the cutest thing ever. It actually brought tears to my eyes (... or was that residual from Monday?). Anyway, I'm really glad that everything has worked out in the end. I am really glad Dusty finally came around. Georgia just had to be persistent. It always pays off.
StarshineGoomba chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Awww! Cody and Georgia were friends when they were kids? That actually makes everything make more sense now. Not letting the kids not see each other anymore, just because you got into a fight isn't cool.
psion53 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Love it really nice ending to a great stroy but I think you married Becky to the wrong guy :)
Can't wait to see what you come up with next really loved this one.
deletedaccount47 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Great story!
lilasskickersmom chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Best ending ever!
Happily ever after! My favorite!
Thank you so much!
I hope you bless us again one day with another Cody story!
lilasskickersmom chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
That chapter was amazing!
I have been waiting so long for an update! And I am so glad Dusty came around! Sniff.
StarshineGoomba chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Ack! That was a nail biter. I almost thought that you were going to make us wait until the next chapter to let us know if Georgia was OK. I may of had to yell at you. I'm glad they've decided to cut their fathers out of their lives after all of that. That was really uncalled for. Whatever problems Dusty and Harrison have with each other, they need to not take it out on their kids.
lilasskickersmom chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I only just discovered this story and I really wish I had found it sooner! This is beautiful and amazing!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Jordan is a little miracle baby
psion53 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Aww so glad Georgia's dad finally came around it sure took him long enough to fess up and admit to being in the wrong. I just hope Dusty is going to get the apropreate kick in the ass too and it was nice to see Lexis appologise to them as well. Nice work looking forward to the final chapter.
Writer's Madness chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Pants xD I love it honey
psion53 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Oh boy Georgia's Dad got just what he deserved and they should have let Cody hit Dusty too, those two fools coud have made things really bad. So glad that Georgia and Jordan are okay
Livin on the EDGE chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Well the dads got what they deserved. I just wish Randy and Dustin would have let Cody at Dusty. Dusty deserves a good punch in the face or jaw.
StarshineGoomba chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
The last two chapters were great. _ Sorry I'm so late getting to this. I've been behind. I really want to lay both Douglas and Lexis out myself now. Can I? Can I?