Reviews for Children of the Lonely Mountain
Irene chapter 27 . 1/18
I have absolutely fallen in love with this whole world you have created, to the extend that I wish they would turn your version of the hobbit into a movie.
It's absolutely amazing
Just finished reading this and "The Sons of Durin". I've enjoyed both stories immensely. You have a gift for infusing just the right amount of humor and sorrow to the characters and making them easy to relate to as well as very realistic. I hope you continue to add to this story yet. I'd love to see something more with Thorin and Bilbo, although I do like that you've explored so many of the characters instead of just them (either as individuals or together).

Regardless, I'll definitely be following your work. Thanks for the great read!
Werde Spinner chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
THANK YOU. I just saw BOFA again last night and I needed these tears - the good kind of tears - to make up for the less happy feels. I just love how Fili is the acknowledged expert at big-brothering! :) Even Kili admits he's the best. It's wonderful to see how they take to Frodo.
ArthursShadow chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Fíli and Kíli! I almost cried when I saw the third film, although I knew what was coming - so bloody sad :( it's good to know that they still live on somehow :)

Thank you! Needed to read that as well, me thinks
Clockwork Hobbit chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
Don't have the time to log in, but wow. I missed this verse. Very nicely done. I haven't seen BOFA yet, but I'm a little worried about the status of my feels post-movie. Fluff is always good.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
This is seriously adorable. I don't think anything beats Bilbo and his boys for cuteness.
Purestrongpoem chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
Great chapter.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
Aahh! Such a good one. This was great. Grief affects children so differently.
I'm seeing the movie tomorrow-I know I'll likely cry.
chestry007 chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
This was so sweet!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I love this chapter - it's great to see what goes on with people who are technically outside the group but still connected. The only chapter I might like more is chapter 3, where Kili gets his archery skills on. (And where Thorin and Thranduil bond over their kids. That was funny.)
yshxf chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
A 4 in 1 to make up for the long break? Yay!
nessyschu chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
That was so lovely! Very cool how paths cross like that so early on. Hope you've been well, and glad to have you back even if just for a bit. :)
paserak chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
I really like your stories and wanted to leave you a very very long review for a long time... unfortunatelly I thought that I should read other reviews first, because what if you did already answer some of the questions I want to ask?
Anyway, I am really glad you are continuing with this little bits; they are actually my favourite. But what made me write this review is... Prague. Why Prague? :)
(I am from Prague, so...)
And what year it is? I have a feeling it might be sometime in the seventies, when Bilbo is nine. It wouldn't be so easy for someone from the western countries to get to Prague on their own. It would be possible, though. And quite exciting. Well, if you need any information about Prague/Czechoslovakia in seventies or eighties, don't hesitate to ask me. I mean, in case you are actually going to write something about Belladona and the diamonds she stole.
Looking forward to your next story!
plaidpanda chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Love it!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
This was great and really unexpected. I enjoyed it. Seeing a bit of belladonna was great.