Reviews for Infinity Is A Waiting Room
lalalalee chapter 1 . 1/19
why is it that the best fics remained unfinished? i'm grateful I found it at least. hope you are well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
1) I wish this was still an updatable fic but nonetheless:

2) fucking phenomenal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Hands down my favorite Korrasami fic. Im so terribly overwhelmed by how incredible it is. Thank you
Sleek Ink chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I love the gritty reality balanced with the magic elements of the Avatar verse. I live your version of street hardened Korra. Asami's character I have yet to fully see, but it is through her observant eyes that I see the enigma of Korra.
The opposing polarities of these two women finding and colliding (fucking) with each other was beautifully done. You write well and I hope this isn't the end of this fic.
Thank you for writing this.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I love your style. It's so honest and reflective of the disparity between Asami and Korra. I wonder about the inspiration behind the title. I was hoping that you had more chapters. Well, thank you for such an amazing story!
WondrousAngst chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was really well written. I enjoyed every moment of it. It was just- augh, so great :3
seekingtomorrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh wow the amount of detail you put into this is absolutely incredible! I love your world-building as well as the darker part of the city you depicted. I'm hoping you continue with this because this is such an amazing start and the your characterization is great. Really loving this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
My favorite fic out this pairing amazing. I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Loved it. Please Update.
plaka chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
kid i just hope for all that is nice and warm, that you continue this baby. i loved it and is one of the few good Korrasami fics out there and it would be a damn waste for it no to be continued, so think about it because you are good :)
PyroPhoenixSamurai chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Longest damn prelude I've ever read on FF, but with that being said, I love how lengthy it was and the fact that youmput so much into this first chapter. (Even though you said you wanted it originally broken to chapters, hence the breaks) Therefore, I give kudos to you. I enjoyed this story and I do hope you continue the next installation soon. I'll be looking forward to reading another, great long, chapter from you.
-PPS
extraflxmey chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was insanely long, but incredibly...interesting, to say the least, at the same time. Although it did end rather abruptly—are you going continue? Again, an incredible job on this; I was hooked from the first paragraphs.
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Makes me reminiscent of the times I've kissed my nana in affection before bedtime. A bit nostalgic really, good story.
Po-Po chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
0_0 ...Dang..This story is quit different then a lot of other AU korra fics out there. Pretty good I must say, but so dirty(at some point[Lol}). X#D Love how you gave korra, bolin, and mako a brothers sister relationship(what should've to begin with)! But QUESTION! How do you pronounce korra's younger siblings names(couldn't say it 4 crap)!? X0
Update? :3
DragoLord19D chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I can't wait ta see what she goin' ta do ta the White Lotus when they show up... OR what's she goin' ta do to Tenzin when HE shows up...