Reviews for The Soggy Pretzel
BosseySaucey chapter 1 . 5/24
While the idea is odd, this can shape up to become a very good fanfic.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 47 . 4/3
Yes, I predict Gardevoir will be the Princess Peach of Pokken Tournament, and just like Peach she will fart her way to the top, and Relicanth's not doing much about it, hell Arceus won't do squat about it.
flashyhero chapter 22 . 3/1/2015
Silver got fired!? Noooooooo!
Russet Burbanks chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
This is definetly your best story yet.
Sarcastic Ferret chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I Relican't beat those prices?

DONE FOREVER chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
Always the Motor Oil company... Yeesh...
YoshiStar21 chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
This... this was surprisingly good.
There was a lot more actual story than I expected. Very unique way of telling a story!
However, I'm not too sure of the weird sudden crossovers - SUDDENLY, DRY BOWSER! But I think you've pulled it off.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
This is satisfying. Silver had a job, the Rhedosaurus is in check, and two unlikely Pokemon share something.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
This is how my long awaited idea goes out? I hope Lilligant gets a cut of the profits for every lemonade flavored soggy pretzel sold.
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
This is pretty interesting, and I like the chapter length. It's like a series of episodes on a TV show.

Random Thing: I wonder what would happen if a Legendary Pokemon ended up walking in?
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
They sure make good friends. I've been saving something special for the two of them.
786876989 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my.
"You Relican't!"
Oh my.
*dies of tears and laughyer*
Wish counselor chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Minccino. I'll have o give you discipline class soon. Bad girl
LoudshadowRoss chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow, this story just made me smile. It has a nice lightheartedness to it, and the chapter length is perfect for this story. I commend you for your work, and update soon!
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I Relican't believe this. Really, I'm at a loss for words. PRRRRROMOTION for you, or is it you who gives them to me? Hmm...