Reviews for The Soggy Pretzel
flashyhero chapter 22 . 3/1
Silver got fired!? Noooooooo!
Russet Burbanks chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
This is definetly your best story yet.
Sarcastic Ferret chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I Relican't beat those prices?

Whynaut?
Yoshizilla-Princess chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
Always the Motor Oil company... Yeesh...
YoshiStar21 chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
This... this was surprisingly good.
There was a lot more actual story than I expected. Very unique way of telling a story!
However, I'm not too sure of the weird sudden crossovers - SUDDENLY, DRY BOWSER! But I think you've pulled it off.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
This is satisfying. Silver had a job, the Rhedosaurus is in check, and two unlikely Pokemon share something.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
This is how my long awaited idea goes out? I hope Lilligant gets a cut of the profits for every lemonade flavored soggy pretzel sold.
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
This is pretty interesting, and I like the chapter length. It's like a series of episodes on a TV show.

Random Thing: I wonder what would happen if a Legendary Pokemon ended up walking in?
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
They sure make good friends. I've been saving something special for the two of them.
Spelonberry chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my.
"You Relican't!"
Oh my.
*dies of tears and laughyer*
Wish counselor chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Minccino. I'll have o give you discipline class soon. Bad girl
LoudshadowRoss chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Wow, this story just made me smile. It has a nice lightheartedness to it, and the chapter length is perfect for this story. I commend you for your work, and update soon!
-LouudshadowRoss
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I Relican't believe this. Really, I'm at a loss for words. PRRRRROMOTION for you, or is it you who gives them to me? Hmm...
Ou0 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
What a wierd bunch of stories... Completely random
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I need to rethink something of mine. Be right back.