Reviews for Sarah Versus the Park
baldcoder chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Nice one shot. I like it.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Last October I went to Paris for the very first time. I'd been dreaming of going there and seeing the Eiffel tower for over 15 years, since I was 9 or 10 and studying the french revolution at school or even before that... Well, every time I saw that "damned pole", as my mum said after a week of it, I would stop and stare at her for five minutes. And yes, I really did say "her", because to me it looked as alive and real as I could ever imagine ;) This story took me back there, back to those feeling of "is it real? am I really here?"... and to the small regret of being there "only" with my mum (which was truly amazing), while I had always imagined I'd be standing under the Eiffel tower for the first time with ...someone else.
So I thank you for it, so very much :)
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Thank for sharing this nice little moment. It's perfect.
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
It is real. A really great story here, thanks so much for writing it.
2old2write chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Very sweet. What intense feelings these two must have, after so much time, so many disappointments, so many missteps, to finally be here, and together, completely and honestly.

Great job of giving us these emotions and feelings.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you will consider writing more (and I will have to search some of your others writings!).
Angus MacNab chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thanks for coming back to do this. It was a very pleasant surprise to see and read this story in the In-Between Challenge. Never say never. Happy Anniversary.
Rumburak chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Usually not my behavior to cite whole sentences, but:

“It is real?" Sarah says, and it comes out more like a shy question than the confident reassurance she meant it to be.
He takes her hand in his and brings it to his lips for a soft kiss. He smiles up at her insecure face and says, with certainty, "It is real."”

this is brilliant, a change of roles, insecure Sarah, confident Chuck but absolutely believable and heartwarming, fitting the story and canon. Wonderful little gem of a story, thank you.
CaryR chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for writing an excellent story.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ahh, you see one should never think they are done with this. The love this couple shares is too strong to ever fail from pulling you back in. It truly is something special and even though its fictional, its one of the things that really make life worth living. Believing that love like this can and does exist in this crazy screwed up world. Sure it's fantasy but Chuck and Sarah have shown us that even the most out there fantasy can become a reality and be even more wonderful than we ever imagined. What makes it so great is as they both said, it is real.

Bravo and I will anxiously await your next foray.
BondX-24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was a nice anniversary gift to us all Chuck fans! Chuck is such a big nerd and Sarah not getting why Chuck wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. The part that I really liked is that Sarah wanted to know if their relationship was real a nice call back to Chuck vs. the Colonel. I really hope that you continue writing Chuck fiction stories because you know the characters well and you are an excellent writer.
plan1955 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was really sweet. Just the two of them hanging out and sharing a moment. Wonderful.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love the concept of in between. Sweet story. I always wondered why the Eiffel Tower as well. Thanks.
dettiot chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
A lovely little moment. Thanks for sharing it with us and thanks for participating in the challenge!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh how I've missed your fanfic! Sarah's personality on wanting to get back to the hotel but her reluctantance to go because of Chuck's reactions is spot on. It has a sweet quality to it that has been missing in current stories. I'm glad you were able to bring some fluff back!