Reviews for As the world crumbles, you're all I see
Hobbit69 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
So far, so good. Great plot, and I love that you've drugged Sherry so that she can't escape, but must wait for Jake to find her.
Sherry chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh wow! The chase was really well-written and the ending gave me chills! I can't wait for more.

P.S I hate Ashley, but she was definitely in character, she's such a brat x'D
Sherry chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The drama is so intense and Jake is spot-on, so to say this is amazing is an understatement. I'm on the edge of my seat. Keep it coming!
Shiary chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
O_O this is awsome! I cant wait for more!
Emil Lime chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
There weren't any boring parts, silly! Have more confidence in your writing! This chapter was good, giving me and the other readers more questions to ponder!

As always, your writing was great. The way you describe things is simply fantastic! The chase scene was good, not long and drawn out where we'd be going "we get it already". I thought the pacing of this chapter was also really good, getting us to meet Ashley and Leon by the end.

I'm super curious as to why Ashley of all people is there but I suppose that will come out in due time. For now, it good that Leon's showed up. I get he feeling Jake would have pretty much left her behind once he made sure Ashley didn't know anything about Sherry.

I loved the part where Jake is shouting at Ashley and you put that to Jake, it was a pretty calm and respectable reaction, that he was even a little proud of how he'd responded. That made me smile. I was sitting here like, "well, it DEFINITELY could have been worse, Jake." Also the little thing where Ashley's says "that's a cool name" as if that will start some kind of meaningful conversation. That brought a smile to my face as well.

Great characterization of Jake once again, and from the little I've seen of Ashley and Leon, they seem in character as well. Except Leon having sweaty bangs, that's impossible. His hair is , I'm just joking. Thank you for including that bit about his hair being sweaty. Through every game with Leon in it that I've played, I'm just like, "WHY IS YOUR HAIR SO GODDAMN GORGEOUS! JUST GET AN F***ING SPLIT END OR SOMETHING! I MEAN, YOUR KILL ZOMBIES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, NOT ENTERING A BEAUTY PAGENT!" So thank you for that. That made my day : )

As for the little ending part, I am terribly curious! I want to know who the golden eyed person is as well as know what's up with Sherry!

So update really soon!
-Emil Lime
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH! NOT ASHLEY! Now she's going to be stocking Leon for the rest of the story. And HOLY BA'JEZUUS SHERRY'S BEING MIND CONTROLLED. Well now that I've got that off my chest I must congratulate you on the other well done chapter. I particularly like the way do you describe things.
KitKatWondaland chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome story so far. Hope you keep up the good work I really like it.
CoolCat0720 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Plz dear god no mind controling! I hate that shit it just puts too much emotional stress on me!
CoolCat0720 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Plz, PLzzzzzz jus for a few seconds, he can go insane! Its a side I would very much like to see becuz i get the feeling he would be an unstoppable bad ass
alonealexabluerose chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Cool man update soon!
LeleB123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
What do u mean not the best... THIS. IS. AWESOME:D
Annie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really like the way you write, i'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
GothicPrincess22 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
KellyKelly01 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
you are doing great I'm already hooked on this story. please update soon I love this
Angel la chica de luz chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
hello... this is a great story... sorry, i speak spanish, my english is so bad... but, please update soon... i want more... i love RE... YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER... You speak spanish?