Reviews for Adventures of the Nerd Buddies
d1x1lady chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Such a happy story. Love it!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Aww, why is this complete? You have got to continue with their crazy antics! \()/
I have never read a 00Q-Friendship this hilarious and this interesting! (*)

Hopefully, you'll consider writing more! ()v
The Miss America chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I hope you plan to continue this! I love the bond Q friendship!
Ari the Dodecahedron chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Oh, wow! Even though I've never seen Trek (I still want to) I am such a nerd! A space-Sherlock-and-science obsessed nerd! And if Q2 was R, is Q3 S? i sense a pending theme! Please update!
-Ari
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This is so funny. I hope that there'll be Who references soon!
RandomHyperChild chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is awesome! :)
Alexandra Camba chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
MAn this so hilarious do try the movie The Hobbit
kogouma chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
this is great, i love it! update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"Get me at least five of the cast signatures, and I'll make you a whole box of them."
Q no! don't! that's a disaster waiting to happen! xD
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
BWAHAHAHA!

Oh my gosh, Q! I WANT A SCIENCE LESSON!

"Don't be stupid 007." That right there had me laughing. If anyone else had claimed 007 to be 'stupid', their idea would have been shoved up... Never mind. Let's just say the idea would come out of the poor soul's mouth again.
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is so cute! You have got to have them watching both Star Trek TOS and TNG and arguing over who was the better captain, Kirk or Picard, Data vs. Spock, ships, and so forth. Great to know that even the toughest secret agents can be secret nerds as well!
GeekyGothGal chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
If I were to try to make any kind of complaint about this fic, it would have to be that it is too perfect! It's a brilliant concept and...and...NERD BUDDIES AND REICHENFEELS!
Laurel Nobilis chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh my God Reichenfeels
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
DAWWW!
Somebody has a soft spot for Q!
Of course 007 was going to get the signatures with his charm ;P
evanna11 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
aww. and awesome :). and dude mhe met benedict cumberbatch..and other people and .