Reviews for Rebirthing
Interim chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Thank you for posting this. It's a nice solace to have, especially as the fandom copes with Neji's death.

I liked the way you portrayed Tenten's reaction, too. It was very fitting - very consistent with her character in the canon, seeing as one of her greatest ambitions is to become a strong kunoichi. And kunoichi don't cry.

But really. This was AWESOME.
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
okay, as sad as this is, I can never stop cracking up when Tenten is dramatically resigning herself to fate and Neji just acts like she's an idiot. "Exasperated" is the /perfect/ word for him, hahahah. "Of course you're dead. Stop being stubborn."
This is all gold. As sad as I am over the fact that his death is freaking canon, I still shake with laughter every time I read this piece. Seems like Team Gai has rubbed off on Tenten quite a bit. Tears of youth and dramatics and all.
I also love a Neji who loves Tenten. I love the subtlety of it. He will hold her, take care of her, humor her, forgive her. She will nurture him, socialize him, and accept him always. It's something that works out between them very well.
Of course it has a happy ending, too. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. And god knows they deserve it!
Warrior Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was so beautiful... :'(
Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Kyu... ;_;

So sad, and angsty, but, he's alive, so it's alright... (Or, as you said, is he? Goddammit Dx)
Beautiful. Thank you.
april31st chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I cried ofc, no suprise, isnt it?

The begining is so damn sad, but i love the angst, i love how you not potray tenten as a crybaby kunoichi. Then when came to the ghost neji, i found it pretty funny and, well, creepy, coz for Pete's sake its night and i'm home alone and i kept looking at my door and windows coz i felt kinda insecure when its related abt ghost lol (uhm just ignore this crap)

However, i love the ghost idea so freakin much haha. The rebirth thing was kinda unexpected for me tbh coz i thot neji will just haunt tenten like that until his purpose(s) is granted and he will dissapear again *sobs at my own imaginary*
Buuuuuuut i still love the ending :)

Thanks for making such a wonderful fict once again
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was amazing and I agree, there have been way too many sad and depressing Neji's dead stories so this was a welcomed relief. Great job, I absolutely love it!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'd go crazy with you; it's a better ending than what Kishimoto presents. Great story. :)
Returned chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I wish this will really happen, but i guess it won't :(
Anyway, I loved it ñ.ñ
Miss Momolo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I *wipe a tear* love this!
fayeuchiharuno chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I cried. I am really not a fan of Neji or Team Gai as much as I am a fan of Team 7 but when I read on FB that Neji's dead, I actually felt sad. I searched for it on Google and the pictures of him were just heartbreaking. Now came this story. Sigh! I just wish that Kishi, despite the fact that Neji's dead for quite a while now, will decide to resurrect him in any way that he and the characters involve in the story can. It is fiction anyway. This story gives hope.
Madin456 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my god. This is amazing.

I love your writing style and how this story progressed in sections/intervals. The ending was amazing, and yes, at least Neji is alive. It's sad that he can't use Byakugan anymore, but he seems to have accepted that and is fine. It was funny how he just sat on her bed listening to her go on and on about how she's going crazy and seeing ghosts. I get the feeling that he was amused before he just snapped and tole her to shut up for thinking he's dead when he's clearly there in front of her. xD
Fearless Rider chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The beginning of this was probably sadder than most of the stories where Tenten does break down. Love that she thought he was a ghost (I did too). Living Neji is always better. Always,.
perfect chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
oh my goodness. absolutely perfect. i hope that the manga turns out this way though :
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 4/3/2013