Reviews for Roots to Branches
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
y habrá mas capítulos ?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Tis another story idea I've yet to see! I love it when authors come up with original (as far as I know) ideas.
littleweb chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
More please
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this so cool,please right more! :)
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like it a lot :) I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lovely
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow, this is absolutely lovely and slots nicely into the part of my brain that decides it wants a happy!AU with princely, BAMF Frodo. This is perfect and the plot is just sucking me in; I can't wait for more! Please update as soon as you can.
Fey Nim chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ah-HA! This is where you've been! Writing new stories, are you? Well, normally I'm frustrated when wonderful authors start new stories without finishing their present ones, but knowing how wonderful you are with imagination and updating, I'm instead happy to find more Hobbit stories written by you! Keep them up!
Snarriet chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hmm, it feels like I've kind of overused the word 'lovely' with your fics, but I just cannot help it. However, if you'd rather hear some other adjectives for a change, I could say that this first chapter was definitely also very delightful, captivating, inventive and [insert positive adjective of your choice here]. I'm very curious to see what'll come next! This is a really interesting idea.

By the way, your dwarfy Frodo photomanips were so great! No other fandom has made me crave for my pencils and paintbrushes as much as The Hobbit fandom in a long time.

Also, I'd very much like to know what's your source for the Khuzdul...
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Interesting start
laithano chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
keep up the good work
Gary Oak The Pidgeon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hope to see more soon. :)
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013