Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
jadedquartz chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is good! Very entertaining!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
MMMMMMM
Y por que no hay continuaciĆ³n?
Escha chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
very nice! :)
Kenskirae chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I enjoyed this story! Although you did leave us hanging a little. What happened after dinner?
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved reading this. Please post another chapter! :)
Ranawe217 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I will attempt to patiently wait for chapter two.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
When I read the summary my mind interpreted it...um...interestingly. Throughout the whole thing I was like, "Wait for it...wait for it..." and then BAM! right at the end! Extremely well played.
Mousebride chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I'm with Kichi Hisaki; your Thorin is great! 8D
Good job!

Also... I kinda hoped for sequel, too x,D
Though this works as a a one shot too.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story. I hope you continue. I loved the way you portrayed the characteres, specially Bilbo. Sorry, my English is not that good without a beta helping me. I really hope to read more.
Sadie
Ailei-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome! I really, really, hope that this is not a one shot!
Looking forward next chapter!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like this Thorin - he's a sly bugger, and much more honest with his emotions than what I've been reading. Usually I love allergictoemotions!characters, and Thorin makes a great one, but the way you write him is...uniquely different and altogether pretty awesome. Nice change of pace while still in character. :)

...Sequel? I not saying I want to read about them taking a bath together, but it seems to me like Thorin's decided to start courting Bilbo at the end of the story, and I think it would be greatly amusing to read about a Thorin who enjoys watching Bilbo trip over himself every time he makes a pass at the Hobbit. And when I say courting, I don't mean that traditional stuff that everyone likes to write about (holy crap, who knew courting was so extensively complicated and life-changing?), but just silly little things, like the almost flirting that Thorin did at the end of this story!

Thanks for the read!