Reviews for A Texting Affair
GoldenEyes chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
This is fantastic! I love how you've incorporated the texts into the story itself! Along with how comfortable they're with each other! And know each other so well! How John knows sherlock well enough to know how he'll react to something when they aren't anhwhere near each other and then when sherlock figured out John's plan from the subtle difference in his attitude! Genius! I hope you update soon! You're doing a terrific job so far! Happy wishes! :-)
InuChimera7410 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Love it :3 please update soon!
Asher chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I don't understand why your Sherlock speaks like he's common. He's wealthy. I suppose you can get away with it with John, especially if he's drunk, but why do you think Sherlock would curse so often? And in such a crass manner? Its so painfully inaccurate it becomes hard to read. I understand your desperate need to use British slang(actually I really don't; assuming you are an American, which I already know, we don't speak like that), but if yoy're going to use it, put out half of one effort to use it correctly.
lockdownwatz chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Glad everyone is "okay"... marginally okay. I mean concussed and stabbed is better than dead. Still... blimey!

Really great update though. Looking forward to next chapter!
MelissaRockIt chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Aaahh! You can't do this too us!
Know I want to know more!
Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
j0wey chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh no! JAWNNNN! \3
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
OMG. John's dead?! Just like that? Oooooooh my gooooooodnesssss you sneaky bastard you. Don't tell me that's it! What happens to Sherlock? Does he get revenge? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Great job, a wonderful story. Moooooore s'il vous plait!
lockdownwatz chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
EEEEEVVVVVVIIIIILLLLLLL!

So evil!

But so good! Can't wait for more!

No seriously... any second now... if you want to post that next chapter, I'm ready!
CowMow chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
How odd that you do not have more reviews. I think this story is really nice, nice cliffy xD
Nami1415 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
owo... I love this story. Please update soon.
ouxes chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh I love this! Great writing, very smooth, very in character, I look forward to reading the next couple of chapters!
lockdownwatz chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Interesting indeed! This story is so good!
lockdownwatz chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Interesting! Can't wait for more.