Reviews for Of Rooks, Knights and Bad Dreams
Lonny J chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Nailed it! Thanks
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I've always wanted Honeymooners to be a multi-episode arc. Each episode would have Chuck flash, Sarah and Chuck would try to do some good but would sometimes screw up, all the while staying ahead of Casey and Morgan. This story would be a welcome kick-off to my dream arc. Thanks for sharing it.
Hotski chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I absolutely loved it man, I was meaning to write one of my wall of text reviews but no time to get it done so better get it done before I forget it for ever even if I will for sure reread this story time after time.

I absolutely loved it all the way through, starting out great with Chuck being... Chuck with being insecure even after he has taken the step with Sarah. But I loved how Sarah made him stop rambling and attacked him and round two or three or maybe four started?

Loved the second part even more! With Chuck thinking how he didn't knew how Sarah is as a girlfriend, do she wants to be very touchy all the time or how does she want them to behave around each other? I absolutely loved how Chuck sneaked his own problems and questions in his question to Sarah.

Really loved how Sarah was the one that wanted to hold hands, they're together now so bring all that on! ;)
No but it was wonderful and I actually liked that you kept on giving Chuck problem with knowing where they stood and if Sarah was with him because of the intersect problem right in Paris, it's... just so Chuck! You wanna bang him in the head and tell him that this woman loves you because of who you are and not because of the intersect!

Nice little section where they acted like a couple in love on a bench but it was real, so no problem for them to keeping it up! And oh, Sarah's comment about kissing for the cover! Wasn't appreciated. ;)

Ilsa! I loved everything mission related but I'm more about talking about the Charah but well done as always with getting the action scenes done.

And loved that you added nightmares too, the show just completely let that slide for some reason, I'm all for happy times and want fluff more than anything else but they really just stuffed that away for some reason with so much else they made a big deal and then just let slide away..

Loved it all! As I said, I will for sure reread this. :)
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was really good. But poor Chuck & Sarah, they cant be in the city of love without having to go on a mission. I'm glad killing Shaw bothered Chuck. It didn't on the show and it should have. I just wish they'd made sure he was dead. I loved Sarah kissing Chuck hard, taking a breath and then diving back in. I loved it, thanks.
Adimuzee chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great... just great!
Thank you.
Lev chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really good. Stayed true to the characters I think. They were blissfully happy but both still had their insecurities and hangups.
Rumburak chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great to see you back. Hoped for some Casey-Ilsa interaction sometimes, but this is as far the critique goes. Simply a heart-warming and funny story, but not without forgetting the dark moments. Advanced Charah, thank you.
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Shit, Natalie ! ! ! Shut up, you're MAKING us all mad, especially Guest here ! !

Now, really, I read this on tumblr, just wanted to let you know I liked it. This is the first review I leave in ages because I'm lazy, but you already know that. Good job!
CaryR chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very good,thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Shit, Natalie. Tell us how you really feel. I know you didn't like the direction the show went post-S3, but you don't have to shit all over it for the rest of us. Take a cue from your buddy over here and learn to reign that it. Geez.

Sorry. Got a little pissy there. Fun little in-between story you have here. Thanks!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
What the fuck is up with the lack of reviews? Oh wait, its the Chuck fandom. Riiight. Anyways, seeing as I have already read this once before, I don't mind leaving a legitimate review. Basically, I wish this was the direction the show had decided to take. I am a sucker for REAL drama. Not that contrived bs we had become so used to. X(

Everything flowed seamlessly. The characters were spot on. The Parisian atmosphere was authentic and I felt like I was totally immersed in the City of lurv. Chuck's nightmares SHOULD'VE been like this in canon god dammit! WASTED OPPORTUNITY! I mean, shit. Season 3 onwards was a missed opportunity. Look at what you made me do? I'm caring about Chuck again via my hate fire being refueled.

Suffice to say, cheers to you, sir. As always, I enjoy reading your stories. They are a delight! And I'm going to go on a massive killing spree if there aren't more reviews soon.

Allons-y,

The Author formally known as ShinyJayne21
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this romp through the City of Love! Kudos.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was a really good read. It was so nice to have the gap between "shut up and kiss me" and the train journey filled in in such an interesting and natural way. Thank you.
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story! You captured the personalities of Chuck and Sarah perfectly, right down to Chucks relationship neuroses. There was definitely a sense of darkness conveyed through Chucks dreams that was played out in future episodes. I can definitely see this as actually happening on the show. Great job!