Reviews for Trip & Iris
AnimeFan207 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I really like this story and the shipping please update soon *\(o)/*
Great story chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon
Olivia-Ivy chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Iris, meet Trip, he's a stalker. Trip, meet Iris, she'll kick ur ass
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Since when Iris has parents?
glasswork destruction chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Aww, YES! I found another FlavescentShipping story! I'm a crazy FlavescentShipping fanatic so I'm glad I found another one :D I'm planning to write one myself, but I just don't have enough time to right now... Anyway, great job! This could use some more vivid descriptions, but otherwise, I couldn't spot many (if any) grammar mistakes! I love how Trip takes pictures of Iris every chapter, comes across as a stalker, AND is ridiculously popular. It's like Usui and Misaki from Maid Sama! *_* Hmm, I see you applied the "popular-snobs-bullying-the-unpopular-kids" cliche, but never mind. Nothing like a bit of drama to spice up the story-!
Anyway, this is amazing! I hope you'll update soon! :)
JulCan1987 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Very cool story, Trip always taking pictures of Iris, reminds me of that guy from the movie American Beauty. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Another great chapter
darksoulrose chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I'm really really liking this story. Its really cute. Just a word of advice try to develop the relationships in the story slowly. Don't rush and make this one of those 'new girl comes to town, meets new boy, makes new friends and enemies and girl eventually get together with boy along with all the rest of her new friends' kind of stories. Develop te plot and the characters. Ore than that ure golden! UPDATE SOON :)
TheImpatient chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Ha i love how so far in every chapter Trip is taking a picture of Iris its freaking adorable :3 please update soon this story is to cute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cool, can't wait to c more!
darksoulrose chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Lol poor Iris. She got duped ythe every sneaky Tripp. Cant wait to see wat her first day of school is like
darksoulrose chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This has the makings of a very cute fanfic. I can barely ever find a good Tripp/Iris fanfic so I'm really glad you decided to post this :D. Can't wait for the next chappy! (lol Tripp is such a stalker)