Reviews for Rumpelninzkin
3BFFs chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This really made my day, especially when Koinosuke went flying. It was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Right, if you hate an author,...don't diss them in a -never gonna get paid for writing- fanfiction. There's a reason Robin's books are "medical thrillers" and not regular thrillers. If you don't understand the terminology, don't read the books. you don't see people like me joining the throng and insulting Ms. Myer for her beliefs on vampires, don't insult a genius for writing what he knows best.
Craxy chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
HAHAAHAHHAHAHA that was effin funny! U should write more like THIS its just soo hahahahhahahaha (NOTE: I have no life so i read fanfiction every time i get the change and thats effecting my skool work and thats mostly every day now! :D)
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
oly! O_o what language for a teddy bear... or at least I assume it's a teddy bear... Poor Koinosuke. Hahaha who's Robin Cook?
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
omg lol i luff this story!
Appaku chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I normally hate it when writers include themselves in the story, but this was quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever read. First off, its great to see a story just about Sai. poor, neglected Sai who was very well in character here.

Second, the dialouge was priceless. All the lines worked so well off eachother. And that's all I need to say. Great work.
jadegriffin chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Well... I did like it better than the usual stuff that is in the Jubei-chan section. I do like the fact that you twist faerie tales, and have a lil' Omake at the end *lol* But most of the cursing is out the window. Not needed. Still, I did like it!
shiromo chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
OMG!that riddle was so funny*is still lauging* this is really funny
CaiLing chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
To be frank, this story was just somewhat lame.
G.Lo1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
O.o Holy shiz-nit indeed. Do you do this to everythis that these and those? ...'cuz it's real funny. I'm not all there either! (Neither is my sister. She liked the story too. *Sister in Background: LOVED.* Achem. She LOVED the story.)

Anyhoo, ja ne!
Angel of Death and light chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
this is funny! and i want cookies!*looks at sign* oh review if you LIKE cookies.i thought it was review if you WANT cookies *sighs* i lose again *leaves to pine after cookies*
Rae chan1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
::is still laughing:: that was really great. I'm kinda scared now... but good for laughs.

I like cookies too! ::holds up sign that says 'Read my stories if you like cookies':: maybe this will get some attention!

Rae chan
Dark Day For Anime chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Of course you're not into original stories... You're a fanfic writer. _