Reviews for Quinton
sneaky-foxy chapter 5 . 2/6
Noooooo more! Please come back and update, this story is amazing!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Now, I'm assuming that you're not continting this... But if you were...

Oh, who am I kidding. *gets down on knees*

Please please please please write more!
Jesse chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Omg, pretty please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Please update soon
SonofLuffy chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Of course he is lying... motherf- Anyways, this chapter was great but of course I am seriously angry with Blaine.
SonofLuffy chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Maybe his father is alive then considering Mercedes and Tina. I like this chapter though despite the attitude.
SonofLuffy chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I like that Kurt changed in order to show them and that he is in the Anderson's home instead of the Foster's. Though, of course, worrying about is father. I highly doubt he is alive. D:
SonofLuffy chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I don't like Aaron. Of course the story would be a wide lie. I love Jeff though and of course Blaine so far. :D
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Just recently reading this(had it bookmarked for quite a while) and it is really really good so far. :D I like it.
lyssa loo chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
oh that buthole grrrrr poor kurt
DarrenChrisGleek chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
now kurt gonna hate blaine!
what gonna happen next?
AwkwardEyelinedAsian chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Aww Blaine -.-'
Amazing story please update!
DarkGreenForest4 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
This is so good, please continue. Kurt is going to be so mad at Blaine.
Something Unpretty chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Blaine seems like a dick! God, change him, PLEASE! He's such a bastard! Jesus, in the next chapter, an idea could be to have Kurt refuse to come out of his room, and shift, then tear himself to shreds to show that he's going to kill himself if they don't release him. Seriously. Blaine can find him lying in a puddle of his own blood, and they have to figure something out or Kurt will kill himself.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
OMG, BLAINE USUALLY DOESN'T LIE . BUT WHY. THIS STORY IS AMAZING. YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE SOON PLEASE.

BTW - I WROTE MY FIRST FANFICTION ON . JUST ONE CHAPTER SO FAR BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. IT IS A Dom/SuB Soulmate UNIVERSE. you don't have to, but i would appreciate it.