Reviews for Promise to a Dying Man
Rose Jennison chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
This crossover was very enjoyable. I liked the level of involvement that the two worlds had with each other, just enough to make a difference without overdoing it. You kept both universes intact and everyone on character. Very nicely done. :)

I like the bit with Hawkeye being able to see the guardians. It's rather fitting, she's always had very keen senses. The scene with her figuring out pride's identity comes to mind.
MayContainHyjinks chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Dear Author,

That was awesome! Thanks for the story and laughs!
-Hyjinks
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Dear Author,

Oh man. This is awesome! You nailed it. I can't stop laughing!
Thanks for the laughs!
-Hyjinks
Guest Star chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
I love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing; great work. :]
Fairy of the Friz chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
This is a thing of beauty, and I love how you've written the whole thing! Even though the bit with Elicia at the funeral nearly had me in tears, to be honest. Alrhough it's a bit of a pity Mustang couldn't remember everyone, I like Riza remembering, and how it was all referenced
Thank you fit the epic read!
CrimsonFlarez chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
This story deserves more reviews!
luluhrh chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
this was beautiful. i mean, wow.

wow.
buslimpan chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
You did great with this!
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
*clap clap clap* Very nice! :D
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
HA-CHAAAA!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
'Cause we're nuts! Why else?
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
We use it because someone a long time ago desided that they wanted america to be different and it would be a pain in the but to change it now.
StarTrail chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
AHHH! It's all so gooood! Short and sweet and no wasted-ness! (it makes me want it to be longer, but that's a good thing! XD)
StarTrail chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
this is epic! it's all blended together so nicely! and everyone's super in-character!

It's a shame Frostbite couldn't stop Hughes from dying, but that isn't something that tends to change a lot. it's kinda pivotal...

onto the next chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I think this was awesome -right up to the last chapter. Pretty much no idea what happened there :/