Reviews for Promise to a Dying Man
luluhrh chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
this was beautiful. i mean, wow.

wow.
buslimpan chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
You did great with this!
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
*clap clap clap* Very nice! :D
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
HA-CHAAAA!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
'Cause we're nuts! Why else?
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
We use it because someone a long time ago desided that they wanted america to be different and it would be a pain in the but to change it now.
StarTrail chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
AHHH! It's all so gooood! Short and sweet and no wasted-ness! (it makes me want it to be longer, but that's a good thing! XD)
StarTrail chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
this is epic! it's all blended together so nicely! and everyone's super in-character!

It's a shame Frostbite couldn't stop Hughes from dying, but that isn't something that tends to change a lot. it's kinda pivotal...

onto the next chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I think this was awesome -right up to the last chapter. Pretty much no idea what happened there :/
Because were stupid and stubborn. Answering as one of them. Hmmm, the Guardians thoughts on Father should be interesting, as should alchemists thoughts on the Guardians.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
nice.
TriddKing chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This was a wonderful, beautiful story. Well done!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This story is one of my most favourite, absolute favourite stories ever. Trust me, you don't need much of a grammar or spelling check, and they are written perfectly. I enjoyed reading this, and I like the idea that they were watching over them throughout the series. It's a good thought in my opinion.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Awww. I wanted Mustang to see Jack just once, but I guess it's better this way. :)
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013