Reviews for The Little Things
Ken106348 chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
I think it should be a KP and Ron paring. Mostly seems like Tara and Bonnie are just throwing themselves at Ron while Kim is respecting him. Well to a point the surveillance is a little overboard but with what the other girls are doing I would not blame her
Ken106348 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I don't think a fight would do any good. But maybe a understanding would be better
DarkMattar771 chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Great story. I love how at first it was love and war but then simmered between Bonnie and Tara. I have couple of questions though will they be willing to share with kim since they are willing to share him with each other? The other one is will Shego come into the picture or will it be a strictly a cheerleader trinity type of thing? Keep up the great works of art that is Fanfiction will be looking forward to the next instalment.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Oh come on, this is the third awesome/unfinished story of yours. Please update soon.
cluelessRJ chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Love the plot can't wait to see the next chapter
Snakespur chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Livin' the dream. lol
studyofchaos chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Please continue. I want to see what happens to Ron next!
ebo372 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
ron, you lucky dog
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I wonder if its possible to add yori or not?
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Ron is either gonna die happy or so violently before this is over...LOL!

CB73
JP1124 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Good new chapter all I know is shit is getting crazy. Till next time
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Good chapter how's he gonna get out of this one?
KinZer0 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I lol'd at the shoutout to the kim/ron shippers... I'm a firm believer that they don't have souls, as they support a ginger... (Kim's mom in cool though)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Where's Rufus?
Sharper the Writer chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Wow...so much drama here...poor Ron...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »