Reviews for Beautiful Boy
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 23 . 8h
Nice.
darkwolf1990 chapter 23 . 8/20
Absolutely love this story! Great plot and very well written! Please please continue!
Lh42 chapter 23 . 7/25
I'm so so so happy to see that there is another chapter!
Beautifully written as always :) I hope they are going to tell the others soon, because the more they wait the more they will suffer and feel betrayed...
I can't wait for the next one
Luvliacd chapter 23 . 7/24
I really like your story, even though I'm not much of one for angst. I'm hoping though that you let them get past this guilt or there is no way they'll be happy. I've read so many stories where they try to stay apart because they don't want to hurt Ron or Ginny and end up marrying into the Weasley family. It isn't selfish to love someone, even if it hurts another person. They aren't married to either Weasley yet and I'm hoping you don't get anywhere close to going that route. I really love the way you have their love blossoming like it is, discovering each other anew. Great job, hope to see more.
everyturn chapter 23 . 7/21
OMG YOU'RE BACKKKK! I'm really excited :D I love the fluff and them just being a normal couple together. So much love between the two of them and I love it. But is it terrible that I'm excited about the drama/angst that is to come too?

everyturnasurprise
dennisud chapter 23 . 7/22
I hope when they confront Ron and Ginny its plausible and real, don't allow the 2 dimensional fanfic Ron & Ginny to enter this.

dennisud
pawsrule chapter 23 . 7/22
Great chapter! She better choose Harry!
dennisud chapter 22 . 7/22
THAT was a great emotional and moving chapter!
starboy454 chapter 23 . 7/22
good update
anotherboarduser chapter 23 . 7/22
I like this chapter.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 23 . 7/21
From my PoV Hermione has already picked Harry just saying! Please let her stay with Harry!
Valiryo chapter 9 . 7/21
meh, his "disguise" was terrible.. how could he think he wouldn't attract attention when all he wears is a domino mask? His unruly hair and green eyes are almost just as recognizable as his scar.. if he really wanted anonymity he should have worn a full mask with a hat or cowl.
hopelessromantic4life chapter 23 . 7/21
Yay, you're back! And ooh, I'm definitely not disappointed!
TheShiningStar chapter 23 . 7/21
Love it:)
Can't wait for more!
tkim619 chapter 22 . 6/10
SERIOUSLY GETTING GOOD! WONDER HOW RON IS GONNA REACT...