Reviews for Beautiful Boy
pancake-potch chapter 23 . 3/22
what a beautifully written story. the characters are perfectly written and true to character. i can't wait to see where this is headed
snewby chapter 23 . 3/5
I love the characters and the insights you have into their psyche. Thank you for not making a story where the Weasleys are 2 dimensional and very lame. Hermione's choice remind me of Geralt's choice in The Witcher book series and video game series. Also, cool title. Cheers!
Update please
Shu Ouma GC chapter 23 . 1/14
Damn what a great story.
mikkelibob chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
I really enjoyed it! Share any drabbles or new projects. I'd rather read an abandoned story by a writer I enjoy (such as yourself) then never get the opportunity to read something ultimately abandoned.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
This has been a beautiful story. I hope you are able to finish it. Thank you for sharing it!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
It made my day to see this updated, thank you so much.
BlackThunder6666 chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
This is an awesome story! HHr forever!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
Nice.
darkwolf1990 chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Absolutely love this story! Great plot and very well written! Please please continue!
Lh42 chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
I'm so so so happy to see that there is another chapter!
Beautifully written as always :) I hope they are going to tell the others soon, because the more they wait the more they will suffer and feel betrayed...
I can't wait for the next one
Luvliacd chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
I really like your story, even though I'm not much of one for angst. I'm hoping though that you let them get past this guilt or there is no way they'll be happy. I've read so many stories where they try to stay apart because they don't want to hurt Ron or Ginny and end up marrying into the Weasley family. It isn't selfish to love someone, even if it hurts another person. They aren't married to either Weasley yet and I'm hoping you don't get anywhere close to going that route. I really love the way you have their love blossoming like it is, discovering each other anew. Great job, hope to see more.
everyturn chapter 23 . 7/21/2016
OMG YOU'RE BACKKKK! I'm really excited :D I love the fluff and them just being a normal couple together. So much love between the two of them and I love it. But is it terrible that I'm excited about the drama/angst that is to come too?

everyturnasurprise
dennisud chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
I hope when they confront Ron and Ginny its plausible and real, don't allow the 2 dimensional fanfic Ron & Ginny to enter this.

dennisud
pawsrule chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
Great chapter! She better choose Harry!