Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
fangirlHetalia chapter 7 . 4/14
Wheew! I'm glad he didn't leave Toothless... then that would've really sucked :P I really love how you have written this story so far! XD Please update soon! Pretty please with Maple syrup on top?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12
I love this! Please update!
storyholder chapter 7 . 4/10
MOre?
Donatello24 chapter 7 . 4/9
SUMMARY PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE! *puppy eyes* AND GREAT STORY SO FAR!
MaestroANC chapter 7 . 4/5
Oh my, Toothless knows how to "rock" Hiccup's world XD
I guess if someone else wanted to seduce Toothless and Hiccup gets jealous, he could always make a private sexy "show" for Toothless in bed :P
LicyLionyx chapter 7 . 3/25
Please continued it's so great !
Rosebud1991 chapter 7 . 3/25
well it doesn't matter about the other person too much since hiccup and toothless love each other. hiccups just in the confused denial part of it. i think a rival for toothless will be good just as long as the rival doesn't push it to much. but otherwise it is a good story.
Lucia chapter 7 . 3/22
I really love this story please update!
Genelec chapter 3 . 3/21
Awwww... this fanfiction is so beatiful!
You describe their emotions so perfectly and I also like how fragile Hiccup is shown in comparsion to his muscular and dominant "mate". Toothless is the perfect protector and lover for him, I hope you will continue your fanfiction soon.

Greetings from a ... male and gay reader! lol ;)
Teshy chapter 7 . 3/19
excellent story so far! I had fun reading it and hopes you will come back to finish it. I want to see where its going. :) Awesome job and I would love to see a preggers hiccup it would be so cute! Lol I would bet toothless would be crazy happy and always having his head near the lil one.
BloodyTenshiSante-Chan chapter 7 . 3/16
You need to update this because it is really good
Namekiansgottalovethem chapter 7 . 3/4
A rivel for hiccup? After that bout of heated goodness he questions his feelings for toothless? It said that it was one of the best nights of his life...pffft. contradictions...oh, well... As for how this will come out: I MUST KNOW! I haves enjoyed the writting immensely so far!
Smegglesmew chapter 7 . 2/14
Love this story and cannot wait to see what happens next! :)
Homerunchase chapter 7 . 1/25