Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
Hamster Fan chapter 9 . 4/11
Will you please update soon?! It's been forever and I love this story.
opalfire5556 chapter 9 . 3/7
I love you, I love what your doing with this story and I love the story. Just lots of love all around!
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 9 . 1/7
I like this story very much and I hope you will not abandon it completely.
So update soon please. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Dragons (in general) (I study fucking dragons) can speak dragon young and human or even the language of the beasts a language everyone can understand
GhostFlames1279 chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Great story. Amazing yaoi. You should try to keep writing this, if not still. I hope it helps for you to know that your work is still read.
Lunacaster chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Please update your killing me here
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
A truly interesting story looking forward to the next chapter
AHappyReader chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Just a thought, personally, I thought it would be kinda cool to see what would happen if Hunter just took off with Hiccup and Toothless tried to fly after but couldn't fly cuz no Hiccup. Love the story though.
toothlesslover10 chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Plzzz write more I'm really enjoying this reading
ShadowVenom chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Best story ever please continue I'm really excited on what's going to happen next, great writing skills by the way
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Please add more I am so curious on the ritual and the toothcup lil one to be
Nightfurylov3r chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Let hiccup mate with toothless because that would be aweeeeesoooooomme ! I love your story and have waited like FOREVER for an update . And for that update I'm immensely great full I love your story so much please don't discontinue it
toothless chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I love it please write more!
vampitup1317 chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
You know what you should do? You should take a chapter or two and have them talk about the past (during the first movie). Have them answer questions like, is toothless really that bad at drawing? What is it about the black and yellow (if I remember correctly) eel that the dragons are scared of? Why is those plants they crashed in dragon nip? And did toothless connection to the alpha dragon effect the answers to the previous questions? I would love to see your answers :)
reaver216 chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
Awesome story cant wait for more