Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
reaver216 chapter 7 . 9/25
awesome story I love it and I can't wait for more
please chapter 7 . 8/2
It's been two years. I've waited that long because of your promise to finish it. I can't even fucking begin to show my anger. you're sick, leaving readers guessing. lazy, incompetent, and foolish. can't even land a stable job from the looks of it. How do you expect to complete anything if you can't even do this? Do us and your characters justice.
toothless3 chapter 7 . 7/20
I love this story soo far plzzz write more!:-)
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 7 . 7/21
I'm really looking forward to it so update soon Kay? Great story!
desacori chapter 7 . 7/14
Please keep writing I love this story
love it fav and follow
Ammy Thesta chapter 7 . 7/1
I'm gonna die give e'm some baybez continue the storah plez imma die frum suspence I need mur toothcup in mah leif
Spottedmask12 chapter 7 . 6/2
Awesome story so far. Please update soon
HerBrokenSmile chapter 7 . 4/29
Please update! I love this story so much!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 7 . 4/5
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 1/27
ch 7;8

please update . it is nice
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 1/21
Interesting, cant wait to read more, please update soon :)
Mirage chapter 7 . 1/7
aww no not stoping here...whhy oh why did you stop writing, pleease come back soon i really want to know what happens next

A rival for Hiccup...nahh dont think so...they may try but Toothless would never look at somebody else, but i think the Hiccup will kick ass when somebody trys to get closer to "his" Dragon-mate...
He looked bigger Dragons and humans in the face and get out on top so i think a stupid male or female will get there ass kicked too he is small but agile and has a clever fast mind so he finds the weekness and puts an end to the stupidity

To how it may work out...sure Hiccup Needs time to think but he knows how unaturaly Close he already was bevor he knows all of this and bevor they mated...and he did love what happened between them after he also got pleasure...and bevor the sex he did love the touches and kisses, so i think he will accept it fast...and did you not write that they can become pregnant? is he it aleadÝ?

I think he should not get back to Berk for ever ...maybe travel between those two tones every now and birds - half the year there and the other half of the year in the other town

And let the stupid mean old Dragon been hit by lightning and die slowly hurt and break his human so gruesome is not right...

And Hunter needs also a good accept no for a no...maybe become submissive to an human or so( like the strong nice blacksmith who is Mentor of Hiccup)

Please come back and write more soon...its 2015 now!
saashi samy chapter 7 . 12/22/2014