Reviews for For the Love of a Dragon
AHappyReader chapter 6 . 9/19
Just a thought, personally, I thought it would be kinda cool to see what would happen if Hunter just took off with Hiccup and Toothless tried to fly after but couldn't fly cuz no Hiccup. Love the story though.
toothlesslover10 chapter 9 . 7/26
Plzzz write more I'm really enjoying this reading
ShadowVenom chapter 9 . 7/20
Best story ever please continue I'm really excited on what's going to happen next, great writing skills by the way
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 9 . 7/7
Please add more I am so curious on the ritual and the toothcup lil one to be
Nightfurylov3r chapter 9 . 6/24
Let hiccup mate with toothless because that would be aweeeeesoooooomme ! I love your story and have waited like FOREVER for an update . And for that update I'm immensely great full I love your story so much please don't discontinue it
toothless chapter 8 . 5/18
I love it please write more!
vampitup1317 chapter 9 . 5/3
You know what you should do? You should take a chapter or two and have them talk about the past (during the first movie). Have them answer questions like, is toothless really that bad at drawing? What is it about the black and yellow (if I remember correctly) eel that the dragons are scared of? Why is those plants they crashed in dragon nip? And did toothless connection to the alpha dragon effect the answers to the previous questions? I would love to see your answers :)
reaver216 chapter 9 . 5/2
Awesome story cant wait for more
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 5/1
LOVE IT!
nagajewel chapter 9 . 5/1
i love this chapter, keep up the good work
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 9 . 5/1
Awe! It;s beautiful! 10/10!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 9 . 5/1
Omg i absolutely love this chapter I'm super duper happy you updated! I can't wait to see what happens next! Isoo would love to see little toothless and hiccup's running around cutely like ushio from clannad eeeeeeee!
Warrior Nun chapter 9 . 4/30
It's all up to you on how you want this story to end. And also, would you like a beta? Cause you need some help in the spelling, grammar, and things of that nature. I don't know if you got this in my last review, but you need to work on how you set up your chapters. That and you still need to get rid of the update notices.

But it is nice to see this updated.
lifelovelaugh chapter 8 . 3/10
Yayyyy! Cant wait for an actual chPter update!
Elizabethrae0768 chapter 8 . 3/9
There's nothing more disappointing than when an author updates the story and you excitedly open it only to see that it's just late notice from the author