Reviews for Solace
UbeJam chapter 3 . 7/20
I hope you still have plans on continuing this..it was a good read
secretotaku19 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Please tell me you're not ending this story yet..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. I MIGHY CRY!

(Message me in my fanfiction profile- secret_otaku19 -if you have a change of heart and PUT UP A NEW CHAPTER OR STORY about SatsukixAomine)

thanks for your hard work.. :)
jgbravo97 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
This so good! Please update!
pandaspite chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Your characterization and writing style is wonderful! It's very hard to find a good Momoi/Aomine fanfiction,but this is excellent :) You haven't updated recently, but I hope my review might get you in the mood to write a new chapter!
Great work:)
FairyLucyka chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
another cute fic from you again X) and it's surely so sweet I'd very love your story
and absolutely for Satsuki and Daiki interaction, it's so much sweet
keep your hard work! I'll rooting for you :"D and continue this awesome fic! yeah!
AoMomo forever /heh
Countess Millarca chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
i really like the background story you've set so far. The characters are well portrayed, the emotions are well expressed, and their relationship so far gives off a mature and complicated vibe. Well done!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Hikari no Sadame chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Hey! I really liked this. A lot. Seriously! I haven't the slightest clue about the lack of reviews, because this is sincerely great. I like the kind of dreary-semi drabble feel to it and I think that it flows kinda nicely despite the little thoughts here and there. I enjoy reading your style of writing and definitely the way you outline their relationship. It's a really cute dynamic-Aomine and Momoi- and your writing seems to bring it out well.

Fantastic job!

I really love both this ship and your writing, so please update soon! :)
Opi Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I'm so sorry for reviewing so late! Been busy with exams.
So glad to see the update! Aww you write them so cute when they were kids. Also lol at Daiki being a perv - staring at her chest, can so see him doing that!
Sad to see things change as they grow older but I guess thats what growing up entails...
Thanks for updating and looking forward to more!
Miss Mugiwara chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Yo, Assassin-san !

I'm sorry for coming that late... *bows* GOMEN ! *Sakurai-power*
This chapter was too cool ! Its lenght is perfect, because of what is telling in

I've already said it to you, but I do love how perfectly you describe their relationship and its evolution. It is always very deep as a relationship, but changes come little by little... In this chapter, we have mostly Satsuki's POV, and I was wondering... what about Daiki ? We all know how stubborn -and all- he is, but I think he feels different towards her trough the years ! o

By the way, here Aomine appears as a... how could I say it, as someone who doesn't care about all the little things like names, totally the opposite of Satsuki, and I like this impression. I think as he's more confident than she is, inside him if he wants, he could comfort her and reassure her about all these little things which are affecting her that much x)

Thank you for writing such a great chapter, I'm looking forward the next one ! :3

Miss Mugiwara.

PS : By the way, I'm happy to be a sort of muse to you ! :DD
jellybeansinabottle chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Thought it was an abrupt ending but i enjoyed the other chaps nonetheless!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
C cup in elementary school... Damnnn. Satsuki is by far the older sister type. Hehe I can see her tending to all the members on Teikou and Aomine feeling left out because the attention isn't on him. AHAHA this paring is cute:)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Asdfghjkll so cuteeee;;
YAY PREMIDDLESCHOOL!
Hormones kicking in for Dai-chan hehe
Miss Mugiwara chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Hey !

You updated quickly ! :D
The atmosphere of this chapter is totally different from the first, and it's so well-written that it matches perfectly. It's cool, to come back in the past to explain how their relationship's been built through the years ! Their meeting is simple, but cute, and I just love the way you explain how they were back to this time : I can totally imagine Daiki being a unruly child, taking Satsuki in all his crazy plans xD

So, in brief, it's super cute, and I hope that despite the bad things that might happen, they'll be together and happy x3

PS : By the way, concerning the author's note at the end of the chapter... this chapter is really good, to me. And thanks for thanking me, it's really kind ! Wish you good luck to write the nex chapters and for all the others things you'll write !
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hello! I am an avid reader of your Grimmhime stories and when I saw you posted an aomine/momoi story, I was like "YAY"! Well already love it, lol it was hot! Adding to favorites and following cause I know it's going to be awesome since your writing it:) Btw your descriptions are amazing. Can't wait to read more!
Miss Mugiwara chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hello !

I'm a huge fan of the Aomine-Momoi pairing, and I don't find enough fanfics about them xD So when I find one, I read it immediately x) I'm in the mood to comment, so, here is a little review !

I like your writing, it's easy to understand - English isn't my mother tongue - so it's great And, also, I like the way you describe Daiki, Satsuki and Tôô's team x3 It's simple, but complete.

Of course, I just love the intimate moment of the two It's well-written !
Since it's a multi-chapter fanfic, I'll be waiting for the next.

Keep writing for this pairing, they need more love !

Miss Mugiwara.