Reviews for Fly Away Home
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 4/20
I really liked how this went. I felt for both Quil and Claire at different times in the conversation since they both thought the other meant something else. I did love how Claire first brought up imprinting like in Fly Away Home. I did like how you explained it and how Quil was able to explain it to Claire. Their conversation was fun, sweet and I thought it went well all things considered. I loved how it ended up.
kalissa.santo chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I wish it was longer. Great ending tho.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Amazing ending! Like geese, indeed.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how this ends! (which I get to because as you know I am behind).
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
on Jacob? is she crazy? haha, great chapter!
MayeGirl chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I love Quil/Claire stories.
justina chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Awesome story, loved it :))
Kiwiflea chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Loved the fly away home references! That was one of my favorite movies as a kid! This was so fluffy and happy and I loved it. I hope you'll write more Quil and Claire stories!
littleditto chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god! So I'm not the only person who knows about the geese imprinting! That's so funny! Love this fanfic.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Wolf are not like geese! Really? That is the most hilarious line ever :)
Love your story. Though I would prefer more dialogue.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Aww. This was soo cute!
x.imagine.x chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Love the way you ended it!
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Oh Quil! Explain it like you did to Bella – sister-brother, then friend, then couple.
LadyLiterary chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Haha, that's because she doesn't truly understand how imprinting works! Ah, I really love that imprinting story. Sweet and normal. No imprinting while your imprint' mother, who you were in love with and who married one of your enemies, is upstairs dying/being changed. No imprinting onyour now ex-girlfriend's cousin, and you all live near each other. Quil's was just normal. Update!