Reviews for Cursed Social Status
guttacritic chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It's Ginnerva, not Virginia.
Forever Tom's Mannequin chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Seems like you forgot this story... Yes, by the way, I am going down the line of your stories. I started with the PERCY AND HERMIONE one, because Percy rocks. Yeah. This one was good, too. I want to know what the great plan/scheme was. *cries* Oh, well. Maybe you'll eventually add onto this one.

Love,

Alex
CaramelSweetness66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
OMG this fic is so cute! I'm not usually a Draco/Ginny supporter, but you read my story and I decided to read and review yours. (thank you by the way for reveiwing.)Actually, I have been thinking that my next fic will be Draco/Ginny, but I doubt it will be anywhere near as adorable! When last did you update this story? I seriously think you should keep going! The subtle humour made it so much better than straight romance (even though I'm a softie for the flirting you threw in!) I really want to know what happens next! Update soon!

Cinnamon66
Aimee36919 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Dear JoeBob1379,

Great story! I really want to say that I especially liked a certain part, but I liked the whole thing! Keep writing 'cause you've got talent!

Sincerely,

Aimee36919
nekohebi chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
ooh cool, Dumbledore gets a birthaday party! *giggles insanely*

very interesting, want more!

(i was attempting bribery in that chapter, sorry, i must have forgot you coz i am kinda forgetful...)

nekohebi
snowgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
No, I do not get the disclaimers. Sounds very techincal to me. But GIVE ME THE 15 POINTS! However, I'd like to say, that you must, elaborate, on how Malfoy, hates Ginny, and how she punches him, and how he feels really bad, and how she cries in his arms, and how they drown together like Romeo and Juliet. Was that weird enough? Okay, good. Cool fic. Ring around the rosy. A pocket full of malfoys. Throw him in the lake, let him drown, and we all fall down! Tell me that wasn't weird. Okay then, YOU'RE FIRST MALFOY FICCY! GOOD JOB! WE'RE ALL PROUD OF YOU! Now then, see you tomorrow
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Lovely little ficlet! Very cute! Loved the thing about the rose! *turns her head towards TV where chamber of secrets commercial is playing* *stares mesmorized* Wooohoo! Anyway, loved the fic, very cute!
Isadora chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
this is really good! its so cute! i love d/g...keep writing!
NobleJealousy chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Fun stuff! Very cool idea, I love Ginny/Draco soo much. (Hmmm, just like Hermi and Sevi... lol) I love the entire section on the pranks, the way you did that was really great. Well anyway, kudos to you! Keep writing!
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Sweet fluffy funny stuff! *giggles* I wanna know what they do next...very intruiging, I like it!
SleepieCareBear chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Interesting... I LIKE IT! It was cute! Only one thing I didn't like:( Hermione and RON! *shakes head* How COULD you? Anyhow, it was loverly!

Spazzy
poof chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Your disclaimer's from Fiction Alley! Fifteen points for Slytherin! Muwahahahahaha! *evil*

I really loved this story. D/G fluff rules. :D
Amo il ragazzo chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Really, really good! Please write more soon! I loev D/G stories, and I want to read more! So please review, and soon!
Jammar Starlines chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Good fic! But may I just say... aren't Draco and Ginny cousins... I remember hearing that Lucius Malfoy and Mrs. Weasly (I can't remember her first name right now) are brother and sister. I could be wrong but I know that's what I've been told... I forget where I learned it though... oh well... keep up the writing and PLEASE write more soon!

Jammar
Elysia Astraea chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
wow this was absolutely great! i luv it i luv it i luv it and i wanna be mentioned in a fic! so blah blah blah good story and the disclaimer is the same that u use in most of your fics cuz i have definatly seen it more than once hehehehe o well mention me and it was a good story!