Reviews for I'm Not That Kind Of Annie
JuliusKing chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Great little heartwrencher you have here. Honestly, it is fantastic to note that most of the community fics I read are actually really fantastic works.
I guess my only half complaint is that this was not quite the plot I expected. Mostly because I misinterpreted the summary thinking Annie Kim was the one hooked instead of Annie herself. Stupid mistake to make, sure, but I am glad to have found this incredible story anyway.
Well great, I have written four lines without any legitimate criticism, bollocks.
jeff and annie3 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
cute very cute!
tvlover84 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Annie Kim forcing the pills down her throat was too far and overdramatic but this was one of your better fics.
DayDreamer077 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
this was pretty cute. aw!
hannahsmetana chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Good resolution :) and happy October19th
DayDreamer077 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Wow! Annie Kim is one crazy girl
ella chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
And yet "anon" you keep coming back to these stories you apparantly hate so much. Troll? I think so.
hannahsmetana chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
That dastardly bitch!
hannahsmetana chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Phew, who knew a cup of coffee could cause so much tension? Well played.
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Hm! He's attached. aw!
Anon chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
It's not trolling to have a negative opinion! Your stories have never really been the main problem, although I do think some would never happen this one included, but your writing is what lets you down. It's not good at all. Your characterization needs work too. But it is clear you have a beta now and don't let them go. I beg you.
lexlady chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
So, you've obviously got some trolls or one troll with literally nothing better to do...
I like your stories a lot. I'm just curious as to why Jeff is going with Annie's plan. Catching evil Annie spike Annie's coffee is a lot more damning than catching her smiling about Annie drinking the laced coffee. Plus, Annie isn't in her right mind right now, despite not having taken the Adderall purposely. Why would Jeff go along with that plan when he knows what it did to her? Annie is strong, but this is a real drug she's messing with. Just curious. Can't wait to see how it ends!
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Hm! The two Annie's! Lol
hannahsmetana chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Ooh I hope this itsa building for an exciting finale! I'm hooked. Uh sorry. Poor choice of words maybe...
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Hm! Wait until she finds out it was because of him. lol. I mean Jeff was the one who hired the spies to begin with. lol.