Reviews for Changing the Game
Red Death chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I hope you pick this story up again someday. I liked it!
ShadowImageComics chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Interesting. I can not wait for chapter 8. This was a good read.
jugar38 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
well i must say i just sat down and read all seven chapters in the past 5-ish hours and i loved it, would love for you to continue this even though it has been almost a year but either way great story
Othinus chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
The amount of apologies in this entire story is maddening, to put it lightly. I shall hereby drop this fanfiction. Really, I hate wimps.
Othinus chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Is he really THAT much of a wimp? Seriously? He's a ruddy wimp? Loser? Really? Wow. Now I've got reasons to hate this guy. Go go Takami! Rip your own son to shreds for being such a wimp.
Animana chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I just reading your story for the first time, and I must say I found it to be excellent. I do hope that you have not given up on it. I absolutely love this fic.
MangaMan chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I just found this story, and I must say, I love it. It is very good, and I hope that you continue it soon. I wish you the best of luck in this story
moneygreen932 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
just finished up that monster chapter of yours... It was pretty good started off kinda slow (the fanservice part with all the girls talking and play fighting) but other than that that it was pretty good... seeing the struggle in Minato and Yume with what they want to do and what they have to do is captivating and you did a good job at showing how Yume steps in to be strong for Minato since he's still getting used to his very uncomfortable duty you make it easy to feel the growing connection with Yume and Minato which is good too... Also it's good how we see other things moving in progress behind the scenes like wondering what's gonna happen with Beni and how Minaka is testing Minato... the only thing i could recommend for the next one and the other chaps in the future is first to maybe a little more drama or plot development and a little less fan service... the only reason i say that is they have to balance each other it's like a story that's just fight after fight after fight is boring but also a story that's a lot of fluffy moments... the balance has been good up to this point but in the last 2 chapters i feel like the drama has sort of been missing... that's why i enjoyed the end of this chapter so much with the little test... I love the fluff but i think it's soo much better when mixed in with the drama and so on.. but i like the way you've been doing it just maybe a little more focus on developing the plot that's all but it's not too big of a problem...

Also another slight thing i noticed is a few of the grammar mistakes with Tsukiumi's grammar i think i seen a couple of times she said thou is instead of thou art... It's a small thing and idk how much grammar means (i just fixed it in my head while reading so it's not a big deal for me) but i know some people get real a*** about it so i just figured I'd point it out... like i said I'm a fan of the english dub since i watched it like that so i have a great appreciation for anyone who has Tsukiumi speak in her old english vernacular but i 'd just figured i'd point that out to you as something small i caught..

But other than that everything looks great to me and i can't wait until the next one comes out... If life permits it i hope it's soon if not i'm sure the wait shall be worth it..let me know if you need my help in the meantime i'll be wishing you easy times and good writing in the meantime..
FintonStack chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This is a great chapter, I've been reading it for a couple of days now and it keeps bringing me back for more. I loved this chapter because of the development of Yume's character a bit more. It was nice seeing her and Minato having a few moments considering the events.
Ballz2walls chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Awesome story I am really enjoying it. This is one of my favorite sekirei fanfictions and am hoping for some more Benitsubasa she was always one of my favorites maybe Minato can show her what real love is. I had started reading this before but the chapters stopped and I had lost hope in your return. Keep them coming and quickly I can't wait for more.
Psaro chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next but don't rush, take your time, remember quality over quantity
Handsomistic1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Nice chapter. I wouldn't worry about the length because the content varies; a lot of different events happen and that's a good thing.
MistaBiggles chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Bah a small amount of typos mean nothing when reading a Sekirei story this great. It brings a goofy smile to my face whenever I see this story updated, gives me hope for future Sekirei fanfics. Really loved the development and growth of Minato and his flock into their roles as the 4th Gen Disciplinary Squad. I hope you continue this exquisite piece of reading, (long chapters help kill time and give me something productive to do instead of wasting away on YouTube for hours). Oh and I have to ask, did you have any plans for adding to Minato's flock? Or are you sticking to his canon harem?
FrozenSpectre chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
This was really good chapter. Nice bonding moment between Minato's Sekirei. And I'm not at all surprised that Minaka wants to test Minato in real obvious way. Though it will be interesting to see, how he reacts to the way of how Minato dealt with the situation.

It's also good to see, Yume is (slowly) getting over of insecurities and guilt of taking Musubi away. And it was especially good to see that Minato had now finally (at least seemingly) accepted Yume as she is, even if she is in Musubi's body. Also, it's getting more and more clear that Minato won't even want to get rid or part with Yume anymore. Sure, it's clear yet, but it's definitely getting there.

So, really good chapter.