Reviews for The No-Life King and the Blood-moon Prince
lilith dracul chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Aww no more yet sighs...I do love that sadistic bastard that is alucard
Phantomlady chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Please continue! It seems Vlad the Impaler is back!
QueenAnne'shead chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Can't wait! I'm trying to connect the dots between Agneta and this case and how one as powerful as Ambrogio could forget. What is Alucard going to do with Ambrogio afterwards? Carry on!
ReaperLuci chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Yeah. I get where you're coming from in your a/n. I don't really understand Nem. I love Alucard, he's amazing. You write him beautifully, but Nem is just so pathetic next to Alucard. I think, if Alucard can get Nem back to the Ambrogio portrayed in his memories, he'll be amazing.
Bloodycountess chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I wonder what Integra's reaction would be to the very first vampire? Please Continue!
Carmilla chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Poor Ambrogio! To have over two thousand years of history come flooding back is probably not very pleasant. Alucard in the manga however chose to forsake god and become a vampire Ambrogio didn't get a choice so feeling bad for Ambrogio but as you remind us they are both monsters and its unwise to pity them. Really like this dark story you've created!
The Grey Lady chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Hope you continue this! I'm glad you kept Alucard in character so many forget that this is Vlad the Impaler yes he has a softer side but it is very rare that he shows it.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I feel bad for Nem, wanting to be human but due to his blood lust and "Alucard" He can't ,really bad. feel
ReaperLuci chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
WOW you work fast. This is really interesting. I love unique ideas for stories. XD I don't htink I've ever read one where someone had higher position that Alucard. and as to my earlier message, I , of course, see that indeed you have posted. lol
Androgynous-Heron chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
alright new chapter hooray!
moon prince...hm...okaaaaaaaaaaay XD
At least this one doesn't curse like other original vampires in the hellsing fanfiction site, though thats because he does have the title of prince...so he must be eloquent! how great!
Tattered X Twilight chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
love it so far X3
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
screaming
so hard i am breaking the sound barrier
and woke up the dogs seventeen floors under my apartment floor XD
Screaming again