Reviews for Fate: Strange Prototype
Make this a full story
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 1/26
I think if you just used Arturia and Nero both as Saber as Shirou's Servants, I think you have done just fine making a story of Properly Forged!Shirou. Read The Artist and the Faker. Thank you for the one-shot. It was interesting.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 1 . 1/26
I think if you just used Original Saber and Nero, I think you have done just fine making a story of Properly Forged!Shirou. Thank you for keeping this one-shot.
Hakazu chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I really hope that you will make some kind of story out of this as it seems very interesting.
Illuviar chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Nice oeshot
Heaven Canceler chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Very interesting. I do wonder how much this will actually have to do with Prototype, or if you are going to go into an entirely different direction. Looking Forward to this.
illuminios chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You pictured Lancer's character absolutely, disgustingly wrong. Shirou is awesome though! Still, this is NOT Lancer.
So... Not bad. But it could have been much better.
mgoku chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Hmm, make Shiro strong enough to fight a servant, is fine. After all, there are some one like Aozaki Aoko who capable of such thing. But to make Shiro capable to inflict heavy damage on a lancer class servant, is a bit too overboard. I think you should make Shiro a bit weaker than that.
Solun chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Looking forword to it. Though I think it would be interesting if you added Nero as well, I think there would be some fun or just interesting interactions between 'Blue' and 'Red'. Still I enjoyed what I read and am eager for more, thank you :)
Frozin Joker chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is an amazing story that I hope you will continue in the future.
Zer000 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Good timeofaday! After reading the first chapter of this fanfiction I found it to be pretty interesting, and so turned to second one with a measure of hope to see the continuation of such promising story. So I am glad to see you are going to expand it into full-blown fic.
I usually dislike stories that overboost the canon protagonist, as it smashes the balance of powers to tiniest pieces and pretty much removes any threat to heroes from the story. But Nasuverse is one of a few places this particular plot device can actually work well, given the power levels of entities in play there. So, seeing the Shirou fighting on par with combat-oriented Servants is the thing I am very excited to read about. Summoning only one Servant also seems a good step toward more balanced story, given how Shirou will be doing heavy fighting alongside her. While possibilities for interactions with such rare-appearing characters as Lily and Alter (And Extra) might be missed, such sacrifices for the better balance are completely justified. It seems you are going to use good ol' Saber here, no complains, given how you stated the intention to add some good twists in her character. Modified Gil... intrigues. What else? Oh yes, an obligatory question still remains unvoiced: pairings. Well, it is probably safe to assume that romance will not be that big of a focus when there are so many awesome fights to show, but ship to ship combats can turn pretty intense (in some fandoms)). I personally hold a small hope for Awesome!Shirou to be awesome enough to get em all, but thats just my personal preference. All in all, I am quite thrilled to read the story.
But there is one more moment I wanted to clear. You listed all different media you researched, but I couldn't help but notice one glaring omission. There were no original visual novel mentioned anywhere. Don't tell me you got so deep into the universe, but did not actually read its very core?! Shame on you then. Seriously, manga is well and good, animes (both first TV series and movie, Zero is a beast on its own category) are pwnsome in their own way, but VN eclipses everything. It is regarded as one of the best VNs available to English readers for a reason. So, if you are yet to see the True Awesomeness of it, you should definitely rectify that.
Anyway, I just wanted to voice my support. Good luck with full story!
Error Name not found chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This will get a reboot? Glorious! Looking forward to it.
Neoalfa chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Hmm. I shall wait for your next work then. Following you for the time being...
... I hope that didn't sound ominous or anything.
Ronin Katarn chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I am so glad that your going to continue with, at least an alternate version, of this story. I'm kinda bummed that your cutting off the other sabers as I think that having dozens of legendary figures fighting each other is awesome. I am however vet impressed that you want to have your own versio of events and to stand apart from the other fics on the site. Looking forward to the new version of the story.
eternal infinity chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
why you not make shirou x mordred pairing? its really good servant. or mordred x shirou x altria pairing. with intense drama or rivality betwenn two servant? i give you this link just for refference wiki/Saber_of_Red

keep your spirit bro.