Reviews for Bastille
thehopelesswanderer chapter 6 . 4/10
Come baaaaaaack.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
What an amazing story! Hope you finish it.
Arguitta chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I'm still reading this! ;)
This is an amazing story and i'm waiting for the next chapter. :)
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
I really love this story! It's so interesting and well written :) Great work!
FClydEN chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Of course I still do! You don't know how happy I'am when I opened my email and saw you updated your fics. Thank you for that :)
On to the review, I thought that Jacques and Noemi will you know, continue that.. please don't do that to me again. I'm happy how their friendship are but pls dont scare me haha.

Sometimes I wonder whose Rob wife was... can you blame me? I cant see Jenna having that kind of character [and looking on how she'll deal on how much it will change in the future, idk] You didnt mention any name as far as I remember.
Lovely dinner with Catherine haha
And the Noemi and Amelie moment! gosh its too short! haha
Hmm Court of Miracles...sounds interesting, I'm bracing myself now as you advice so I'll be ready :)
-cly
jaxicen chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
You've no idea how glad I was to see this update after such a long time! Loved this chapter of course, and the interactions between the characters. I can never expect what is going to happen in each scene but that makes it even better and exciting. Looking forward to reading you drag Naomi's trousers onto London Town. Cheers :)
marsupial1974 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Is it my birthday? Have I slept away the months, only to wake up on Christmas morning? Because this update is, without a doubt, the best present I have ever received! Oh, how I have missed this story;)

Wow, it looks as if things are getting a touch intense for the girls:) I really can't wait to see what happens next!

Excellent chapter, my friend! This is always a pleasure to read, and it's always worth the wait;)
Tiffythetitan chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Yes! Still reading. Is the mom Jenna or Gina? lol

Amelie is lovely. :)
FClydEN chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
OH MY! I CAN'T THINK ANYMORE... Im evolving into a Cheshire cat now :D lol
meow
-Clyx
FClydEN chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
The friendship of Nookie and how she's willing to put herself in the line for others. The very revolutionary character of Noemi there. Nice touch.
Oh! Look it's Jenna then Rob so its means hihi
and I really LOVE this chapter, here's why...

"...She ran to him and proceeded to wipe the grime off his face with the edge of her apron. Though she couldn't hear what the woman was saying, Noemi was fairly sure she was reproaching her husband. Lovingly, she thought, judging by the look on her face and the slow, smile curling the corners of the man's mouth. Her features softened; it must be wonderful, she mused, to have someone love you like that."
[in her hard exterior of course there still this childlike N inside of her]

"...M'sieur, forgive this wretched creature, but I need to know, for the sake of my sanity and for the well-being of the concerned, whether or not I've played a role in destroying another human's life because of our cause. I feel the blood of my friends dripping down my fingertips, even as we speak. I hold myself accountable for their fate."
She folded in on herself, and tears sprang to her eyes. "Have I ruined her, too?"
[Oh the goodness! the vulnerability of Noemi for the unavoidable casualty :" hihi]

"Does it still hurt, from that day?" she asked softly, eyes sad. The girl's eyes widened in shock.
"Noemi?" [of course the meet up! again wee]

and most especially from Jeanneau,
"Madness, Noemi! Madness!"
-right Jeanneau, the Madness!

Grinning like the cheshire cat :D
Cheers! Clyx
FClydEN chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
gosh the intensity, you are making me speechless.
FClydEN chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Noemi/Naomi' speech it feels. and I been thinking "unavoidable casualties" Emily? well lol
FClydEN chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
finally my lapytopy is back! Hope yours too so you can update and help us in our misery [or just me]. ok lets get this reviews started,

What can I say? French Revolution.. History... to be honest I don't remember any lessons from our World Lit when I was in High School but still that is not necessary lol.

I would like to leave my guess who's who in here but that will be unfair because i already read the next chapters haha and its quite obvious. wee!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
More, please, more! It's been way too long since your updated this and I've really enjoyed reading it so far!
btw, how are things going with your professor? ;)
R3dN0te chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Haha. What a flirt noemi is.

Imperial Russia-themed Skins sounds hard.