Reviews for Lavender love
valenros chapter 2 . 1/31
Ohhh man I was loving this! But I don't think it will be finished DDD: Anyway, thanks.
Boyslove4ever chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Plzssss update to I'm begging you this story is really good
azab chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I loved It a lot and please update sooon
Boyslove4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Love the story I just have to see how he saves him please. Oh and the rough sex was amazing
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
extra virgin olive oil X3
Hujikari chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Fuck the Borgia and the Templar, fuck the people who try to rape the beloved-yet-fragile Leonardo. Ezio, we need you to come, and by means of, really fast!

Great story! :D
nienoow chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I need more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Quite wonderful, I am very impressed. Keep up the excellent work. I'mma... go back and read that first chapter... .
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I like this story since it has a different plot and tht leo has been taken and ezio is looking for him. I hope you update soon
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Aaaaahhhhhhh! Lenardo you've been KIDNAPPED!

I thought it was adorable that he sneezed and his hat fell off! XD Priceless!

Keep your head together Auditore! Keep you head in the game!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
*slams hands on desk and looks at you with excited eyes* *blood shoots out of nose like a sprinkler system* You do not honored I am being your first reviewer of this amazing chapter. This thing...was so damn hot and fuckable and just down right NASTAY plus the love and the introducing of the plot all in a few 5,000 words just made me orgasm more than once. IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH. Honey, you just made my fucking night.

Fucking perverts man! Like, suriously, GET THE FUCK OUT! How can you stand watching two men have sex without moving (*cough* I can... *cough*)?! Damn peeping Tom perverts! Horny toads wanting some free downloadable action! Somebody needs to throw a rock at them! I would've!

POOR LEONARDO! Small, cute, poor Leonardo! Ezio's gonna FLIP THE SHIT when his sugar daddy gets kindappo!