Reviews for Just A Dream
Yume Matsumoto chapter 10 . 2/24
Please, Update soon :'(
fireworks1820 chapter 10 . 2/16
I ship Destiny and Atty! They're super cute! Great chapter, and whoever gets to be your beta is a lucky person :)
cybercorpsesnake chapter 10 . 2/16
Well written. Good chapter. Pacing was good. Maybe make copy to usb or cloud storage.

Keep up the good work.
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 9 . 1/12
Cute chapter! It was funny when Atticus was playing the "dad" role. Also, you keep spell Jaden wrong, but whatever.

Anyway, can't wait until next update! :)
ryankimberley6 chapter 9 . 1/12
Love this chapter can't help but laugh at atticus being a farther keep it up :)
fireworks1820 chapter 9 . 1/12
Haha! Loved the ending! Sadly, you keep spelling Jaden wrong, just to let you know. All in all, it was a great chapter :)
cybercorpsesnake chapter 9 . 1/12
Good to see you back. Write when you can. Very natural conversation with the girls at the start. Very nice clothing her friends help pick out for the date. Atticus hilarious pretending to be the dad. Very nice between Alexis and Jayden except that jerk John. Hilarious with Atticus at the end.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work. Your site is good at least it doesn't crash. All the best with the web programming.

For next chapter would like to see a date with the two away from all the hilarity and drama. Also the triple date would be nice.
knightofstories141912 chapter 9 . 1/11
Great chapter I really enjoyed how you played this story out the update due date was long but it was worth waiting for. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Nice chapter. Pacing is good but some places you can tell it was rushed. All the best with your studies. Keep up the good work.
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
That was a good chapter! Jaden is so sweet and funny! Can't wait for the next update! :)
abzero001 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Good chapter! Cant wait for tue next update
Osseo Fan 48127 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Alright, totally loved this chapter! It just keeps getting better and better 3
I loved when they were at the restaurant and that waiter guy was trying to flirt with Alexis _
Totally would love to see then go back to that restaurant for their date, same guy (John) wait on them... hehe
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Good first chapter. Hi. Say what they want. Yu-Gi-Oh GX was better than Yu-Gi-Oh series one. And it was better because the characters were funnier. Again, good first chapter. I'm glad I reviewed. I also hope that you can review one of my stories. You don't have too. Just a suggestion. Like Jaden a lot. Thank you :: )
cybercorpsesnake chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work. Ending surprise really gets you.
robsfantasy chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Are you ever going to learn to spell? ;)