Reviews for Uptown Getaround
HufflepuffsAreGoodFinders chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was so sweet! I loved it.
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Well flamers would find a point believe me XD I'm glad I'm not like Roxas
xionhikairi chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love how to save a life AHHHHHHH what a beautiful song :) i hope everything turned out 4 the best
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yay! They made up! :D RokuShi FTW! :D
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
yeah. flaming would be pointless.

unless you brought axel. :P

but never mind. this story was really good! most songfics i read are pretty lame and stupid. But yours are great! and other people pick pretty cliche songs to make their cliche stories even more cliche. but you have a talent with songfics. keep on writing! :)

i saw that part on how Roxas changed the song on the bus basically how he feels about her. in an indirect way. so i guess i saw that one deeper than when Xion kissed him on cheek :DDDD
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like how they made a promise not to date until high school; that was adorable and sweet and they actually have good sense, unlike a lot of middle schoolers. *sweatdrop*

One piece of concrit I'd like to add is that you shouldn't add author's notes in the middle of stories. It disrupts the flow, FFN actually has a rule against it, and anything you want to add right then can pretty much always be added at the end of the story.

(And I love Zack. Just saying. :3)
X-blade025 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Glad it worked out. Don't know whether to sigh or face palm at the fact people that age still do the "I'm absent thing." But people have to get their comic relief somehow. I really enjoyed those three one shots and hope to read one of your stories soon.
ShadowofaHeart chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So I'm guessing eveything went well? :) Yay for you! Yet again, another good story! And it's happie!