Reviews for Choices and Consequences
rodimus2011 chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
I read this story years ago when you first published it. This was one of the best tenchi stories I've ever read. I asked you about writing my own fic using some of your ideas. Just wanted to let you know that I have finally written it all these years later and would like you to read it and tell me what you think. It's Tenchi Muyo OVA 4.
SecondSeraphim chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
I loved this fic! Took me all day to read it, but I finished and I love it. That IS the OT3.
DanP1187 chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
WOW that was a great story. :D Took me 2 days but I finished it haha.
Sdarian chapter 16 . 10/31/2007
This was pretty good. Good job.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
You know, there are plenty of places here on Earth where it is just fine for a guy to have more then one wife.
ayekatenchi fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
You made Tenchi look like a selfish pig. Any story that advocates polygamy as a solution to a love triangle is sick!
Turel chapter 16 . 1/23/2006
I'm back again This is one of my fav fics I would enjoy reading a continutation of it or a sequel so sayo ( sayonara) until my next review
MasterWraithe chapter 16 . 11/28/2005
I hope this isn't the end of this story. There are things that have not been explained enough, like the dreams Tenchi has been having. The ones where he kills billions of Jurians.
shuichimm chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
It was great! But why did you have Washu as Nobuyuki if he wanted to be a dad? I'm eating up with curiosity about that! Also, you kept using Kyione's name instead of Archika's as Tenchi's mom. If you write more for this segment it would be GREAT!
jhawk46 chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
Well you made it to the end. I enjoyed this very much. I know you did alot of work on this and I can say that is is a good story. Looking for more of you stories...
dennisud chapter 16 . 3/21/2005
Hey I like the rewrite and you adding Ari and Minaho. But I wuld have wanted to hear of Tenchi's older sister, and why Ari hadn't mentioned Kiyone?

Well no ones perfect as well I know.

Well a nice neat ending and with what I hope more stories to come.

dennisud
Frost134 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I have just read the first chapter and all I can say is PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

I loved it! I probably am the most pro

Ayeka-Tenchi person here, and I actually started crying when Tenchi expressed his love for Ayeka and kissed her. This is exactly whan I have been searching for.

If your next chapters are anywhere near as good as the first one, I shall proclaim you as best fanfiction writer EVER!
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 6/22/2004
Wow!

Umm. Something just occured to me. With Washu involved with Tenchi's dad she could end up his sister! Not that I think Jurians care. *grin*

Great chapter!
MasterWraithe chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
Kick ass story, I especially like how you had Tenchi merge with the Masu.
ranger5 chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
Another nice chapter. Look forward to seeing more of this one ... though if I'm remembering right I still wish Sasami was going to join the goup later ... if I've got the wrong fic sorry