Reviews for Unsatisfactory Snacks
Pokeshipper4life chapter 1 . 5/4
Really great one shot.
I got scared at the beginning that Arnold really was with Lila.
But thank goodness it was only a dream, or in Helga's case... A Nightmare!
Those darn pork rinds, lol. I remember that episode.

Anyway, I loved this one shot because it really was Arnold and Helga in the end. Love those two. One of my top OTP'S.
Jade chapter 1 . 3/4
This was amazing
PamExpelliarmus chapter 1 . 2/15
JAJAJAJA The most cruel, sad and great thing in the world.
Zelda2014 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Don't change a thing I loved this at first I was like nooooooooooooooo poor Helga then at the end I was LMAO
SL10 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Ok. This was entirely too cute. It's an interesting concept that she would get so jarred out of her mind by pork rinds that she couldn't remember things temporarily. Really enjoyed this, nice job.
ShirotaMahiru chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Don't give a thought about those hatemails. This story is perfect and worth to be posted. You're so talented, pal! Keep writing~! :]
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Haha, I was worried for a moment, but it end funny...
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
GalacticSoul chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
loved it! Ive been laughing my head off for about 30 minutes now and my brother thinks I'm insane. Great story! Totally going on my favorites list!
Sweetanjleyz chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
At first, I was like NOOOOO! This isn't supposed to happen! And then as I continued reading, I was like, "yaaay, okay good!" :D Really cute/sweet ending overall. Love these two lovebirds. ;-)
Meg.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Love this so much! Have you ever thought about doing a companion piece?
patron86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love the story thought it was a dream but wasn't sure. So porkrinds haven't seen that episode in a while good story and take care
Daichilover chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I find it particularly hilarious that Helga was very transparent in her desire to touch Arnold. The whole last part made me laugh! Great job.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
LOL that was terrific! Those darn pork rinds hehe. Very cute and i love arnold and helga ending up together! :)
Eule Vix chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
All I can say is, DELICIOUS!