Reviews for Unsatisfactory Snacks
ZPD chapter 1 . 6/22
Don't give a thought about those hatemails. This story is perfect and worth to be posted. You're so talented, pal! Keep writing~! :]
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 1/4
Haha, I was worried for a moment, but it end funny...
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
loved it! Ive been laughing my head off for about 30 minutes now and my brother thinks I'm insane. Great story! Totally going on my favorites list!
Sweetanjleyz chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
At first, I was like NOOOOO! This isn't supposed to happen! And then as I continued reading, I was like, "yaaay, okay good!" :D Really cute/sweet ending overall. Love these two lovebirds. ;-)
Meg.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Love this so much! Have you ever thought about doing a companion piece?
patron86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love the story thought it was a dream but wasn't sure. So porkrinds haven't seen that episode in a while good story and take care
Daichilover chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I find it particularly hilarious that Helga was very transparent in her desire to touch Arnold. The whole last part made me laugh! Great job.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
LOL that was terrific! Those darn pork rinds hehe. Very cute and i love arnold and helga ending up together! :)
Eule Vix chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
All I can say is, DELICIOUS!
awesome1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I don't understand how and why people can be do hateful and not see the true beauty in your work, this was literally amazing and vary well done
And if people didn't notice Arnold is suppose to be dense so he originally didn't even know he was causing Helga pain, it's not his fault
So there was absolutely no reason for hate here
But just know you have fans that loved it
I know me and my besty did
He says you are totally boss for this and has major respect for your stories

Both say thank you (:
IamYlen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Two word :: .
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was really cute :) Nice job!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGSH
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
THAT WAS GREAT XDDDD
bluexlollipop chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
love it love it love it!