Reviews for Unsatisfactory Snacks
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 1/1
loved it! Ive been laughing my head off for about 30 minutes now and my brother thinks I'm insane. Great story! Totally going on my favorites list!
Sweetanjleyz chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
At first, I was like NOOOOO! This isn't supposed to happen! And then as I continued reading, I was like, "yaaay, okay good!" :D Really cute/sweet ending overall. Love these two lovebirds. ;-)
Meg.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Love this so much! Have you ever thought about doing a companion piece?
patron86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love the story thought it was a dream but wasn't sure. So porkrinds haven't seen that episode in a while good story and take care
Daichilover chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I find it particularly hilarious that Helga was very transparent in her desire to touch Arnold. The whole last part made me laugh! Great job.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
LOL that was terrific! Those darn pork rinds hehe. Very cute and i love arnold and helga ending up together! :)
Eule Vix chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
All I can say is, DELICIOUS!
awesome1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I don't understand how and why people can be do hateful and not see the true beauty in your work, this was literally amazing and vary well done
And if people didn't notice Arnold is suppose to be dense so he originally didn't even know he was causing Helga pain, it's not his fault
So there was absolutely no reason for hate here
But just know you have fans that loved it
I know me and my besty did
He says you are totally boss for this and has major respect for your stories

Both say thank you (:
IamYlen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Two word :: .
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was really cute :) Nice job!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGSH
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
THAT WAS GREAT XDDDD
bluexlollipop chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
love it love it love it!
MadamSoprano chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
(I'm not logged in)
Oh my god this! I know I say it a lot but your stories murder me in the most beautiful way.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I loved this! once I realized it was a dream I was like thank goodness...lol
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I wish this wasn't a dream. Helga should tell Arnold that she can't be friends with him right now. And that if he was a real friend. He would give her some time to get over his rejection. Then maybe they can work on being friends again later. I believe Arnold is up to something. Either trying to drive her crazy or just mean. How do you reject someone one minute. Then claim we are friends and forcing me to hangout with your perfect girlfriend. Who I can't stand?! I would punch Arnold in the mouth so hard. His denseness would be gone forever. I can't wait to see how this fantasy plays out. Please update when you can.