Reviews for Mine
TheMadButterfly chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
ooh...please please please please please please! update soon! i love roger/alex pairings!

please update soon! i cannot wait to see what happens!
kat chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
wow, this is a view i ever good though!
Madeleine chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
Yay! Alex/Roger! _ It's a very enjoyable fic, and just this one little nit-pick of mine: could you do something about the format? It makes it hard for me to read, I don't have trouble with the text size, but sometimes if there's no double spacing between paragraphs, I can't read it very well. Other than that (purely physical) aspect, I enjoyed it!
jilla kala chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
good chapter, going kind of quickly, but i like it :)
Keita chapter 4 . 8/21/2002
What red hair? Purple eyes? Mage? Um are we talking abut Thom? I'm confused... so incredible confused. i thought we were talking about Alex...
Keita chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
OK, now not so AH! *does the whole stroking chin thoughtfuly thing*
Keita chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
!
TheSpanishGyypsy chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
The much talked about Roger/Alex fic! So far, I like it!
Jishoshojo chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
This is such an excellent fanfic! There are some really cute parts.

I don't know if you were going to or not, but just in case- could you keep the rating at PG-13, please? I don't want to have to stop reading your wonderful story!
Ranya Ni chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
It was very good. But I refuse to believe Roger is gay. Their is nothing wrong with gay men, but I think Roger is hot. Call me weird, but it's true. The other reason is Roger falls in love with Alanna. The quotes that prove this are:

*In the center of the Chamber of the Ordeal Roger lay on a block of stone. He got up and held out his arms. "Come loved one," he whispered...

She was in his arms and they danced, his face lit with love and rage, his saphire eyes insaine. "We'll dance to the end of everything, my darling, my pet,"he crooned. "Promise me we'll dance forever."*

and..

*Alanna felt cold and alone. "You'll be just as dead," she croaked.

His smile was frightening. "Indeed I hope so."

She gripped her sword, measuring her strength against his. "Why did you tell me any of this?"

"Because, lady knight, you will share it with me. Did you think I would end it without you?" He chuckled."

So there.
jilla kala not signed in yet chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
great, thats *just* great, now you make me go and feel bad for alex. jeez, i never really liked him, and now you go and write a great fic and make me feel bad for him and like him. all you good authors do that. its just not right! ::sigh:: oh well, you can never like too many people. and this fic is *really* good, keep writing, i love this. i really do :) (even after my little rant up top ::grinz::) write more soon plz :) ps: sorry so long, hehe
Googlepuss chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
So Alex is ok with it now? Didn't report him? It would have been interesting to see where that would have gone.

I think this story is exelent. Is it going to follow the SOTL plot? Or r other things going to happen? Put up more soon.
The Blind Assassin chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Damn, Alex is sexy. As i said before, this is a terrific story with a great angle. I love how your Alex is a good-bad-guy. So tragic. *sniff*

Min
Squire Kali chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Heeeeey, that's not fair. I thought I reviewed. Oh well, maybe not. Anyway, I love love love Alex/Roger stories. Even a not so willing Alex. He's hot. Maybe not as hot as my boy Joren, but hot nonetheless. BTW, you should finish JNKJ. I'm always up for a Joren fic. And I've been waiting for that one for a while. I'm glad you're on ff.n now too. So I can badger you to update! Ok, that was long. Just get writing!
The Blind Assassin chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Ooh... i always did love the idea of an Alex/Roger relationship. I feel wretched for poor Alex, but its inevitable, right? I always thought Roger was gay, and sorta figured he was in love with Alanna as she was Alan. But of course, Alex being beautiful as he is... Roger would go after him. I'm babbling, i know.

Roger is dead sexy when he's beign possessive, even if he IS awful. *sigh* I'm cursed to love bad guys. Erm... as for you in particular, this fic is really well done, and I'm looking forward to seeing Alex's character in play as he slips deeper in with ROger.

ooh, what promise!