Reviews for New Love
Aww lawd he done got the kids!
ShipperOfKevney chapter 11 . 6/28
Finally an update!...great cliffhanger! I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
so why the cemetary i dont see the connection is there more to come was see visiting her baby her mom who?
i dont see the connection
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
It's actually nick amaro but the book is amazing
smexyie222 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Good story so far, but do ha think you could make a story about Melinda and Monique?
ShipperOfKevney chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Finally an update. I liked it! can't wait for Melivia's date.
Bkwrmchar chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Great chapter! Thank You.
tua33450 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Poor Olivia. I'm glad that she went through with the call to Melinda. Hopefully Olivia with open up and this will move their relationship forward.
Paintedwings77 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
What a fantastic update! That nightmare she had was so very vivid and Olivia reaction after was so spot on.
How lucky is she to have called Melinda and for her to pick up. I loved that. I could image Oliva so scared but not just because of her nightmare but to call Melinda, and the butterflies she felt while the phone rang ...

Its so sweet! :) Okay I am a hopeless romantic lol. I adored this, wonderful job!
Bkwrmchar chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Thank You. Poor Liv. Glad she was able to phone Melinda.
killerQueen32 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
awww they're so cute : ) update!
tua33450 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I just came back to re-read this chapter. Thanks for posting and I look forward to the next installment.
Bkwrmchar chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. I think Nick needs a muzzle. The tattoo killer case just gets more and more interesting.
Paintedwings77 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
aw their little date got ruined :( It was cute while it lasted though, I liked when the both reached for a napkin at the same time. I could totally picture that happening to any couple.
I think its so sweet how Olivia is so anxious. Weather talk is always that awkward topic talk but it would seem they bot have a lot in common! :)

I wonder what the tattoo signifies and why it its bugging Melinda so much. Great chapter :)