Reviews for New Love
Bkwrmchar chapter 9 . 3/10
Great chapter! Thank You.
tua33450 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Poor Olivia. I'm glad that she went through with the call to Melinda. Hopefully Olivia with open up and this will move their relationship forward.
Paintedwings77 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
What a fantastic update! That nightmare she had was so very vivid and Olivia reaction after was so spot on.
How lucky is she to have called Melinda and for her to pick up. I loved that. I could image Oliva so scared but not just because of her nightmare but to call Melinda, and the butterflies she felt while the phone rang ...

Its so sweet! :) Okay I am a hopeless romantic lol. I adored this, wonderful job!
Bkwrmchar chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Thank You. Poor Liv. Glad she was able to phone Melinda.
killerQueen32 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
awww they're so cute : ) update!
tua33450 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I just came back to re-read this chapter. Thanks for posting and I look forward to the next installment.
Bkwrmchar chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Thank You for another excellent chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Thank You for an excellent chapter. I think Nick needs a muzzle. The tattoo killer case just gets more and more interesting.
Paintedwings77 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
aw their little date got ruined :( It was cute while it lasted though, I liked when the both reached for a napkin at the same time. I could totally picture that happening to any couple.
I think its so sweet how Olivia is so anxious. Weather talk is always that awkward topic talk but it would seem they bot have a lot in common! :)

I wonder what the tattoo signifies and why it its bugging Melinda so much. Great chapter :)
LegaspiWeaver chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I loved this...it was cute! & thanks for the dedication.
Paintedwings77 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
yay with a little help Olivia finally asked her out! Good for her!

I enjoyed the exchange between Melinda and her daughter, they seem to have a great relationship. Was she married? Sorry I dont follow the show so I dont know much about the characters.
Paintedwings77 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I love this phase of relationships! They are so cute. Does she like me? I can't get her out of my head! It's such a high lol. And Olivia sure has it :)

I haven't seen svu in years so the gunshot scene was a little over my head but you did a nice job with it, even though I haven't seen it I could picture it and what happened.

You did really well on this chapter. I liked it
Paintedwings77 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Nice chapter. I giggled at the part where Olivia went in the office and asked if she has anything when she had just talked to Melinda. How funny and adorable.

I wonder who is killing and why it's obviously a very sick person.
BlackWidow10.27 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Lol olivia is shy I love it
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Thank You for a very enjoyable chapter.