Reviews for Seven Devils
SwagWizard chapter 30 . 5/16
That was good. Damn good, in fact.

Also, thank you for not giving GLaDOS a dick.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 5/17
Abit odd that you dont have hear speak, how is there going to be any good character development?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 5/17
NO WAY, that was almost word for word canon, I think youve played Portal pretty recently.

Btw, word for word canon stories are very very boring, so I hope it changes soon, it was mentioned this was an AU after all.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 30 . 2/24
The ending was a bit of a downer. The humans were allowed into the sanctuary. GlaDOS though was simply beautiful. She was more human than anyone else. Truly a marvel.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
Still think it should've been mantis-men.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
While the damage could've been done by anything, it would make my day if it was done by mantis-men :P

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Hm. And here I thought Kendra would be a new addition to their group... Kinda sucks she's dead.

Gggqwe chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
This is one of my favorite portal stories along with Hell or high water. Thank you for your story. Glados' sarcasm was just perfect.
Sparky16 chapter 30 . 6/22/2015
Awww, this was a great story! Thank you for seeing it to completion!
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
Fantastic story; you did a great job keeping the plot moving and interesting. Keep up the good work, your writing is fantastic and entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Actually, you are now my official third best writer ever, the first two being erttheking and Jako-Dakari. Many hearts for your work, bye!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 30 . 4/16/2015
This was a really good Portal fanfic. I salute you good sir.
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Let me tell you something. I will compare this fix onto a level just slightly under Hell or High Water, and to do that, it means my expectations were taken, and thrusted into space. Now, it takes a good fox to catch my eye (most of the time) and this story is that fox.

I actually rather enjoyed this, and although I say that everywhere, I only mean it on very few. This is one of them. Congrats!
Creativityx chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Love this story! Omg. Monster Cave reminds me of that mutant toy in toy story with the baby head and then those metal spider legs, creepy but awesome as.
SaintMichael95 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
I loved the story! Second best portal fic ive read!