Reviews for Seven Devils
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Let me tell you something. I will compare this fix onto a level just slightly under Hell or High Water, and to do that, it means my expectations were taken, and thrusted into space. Now, it takes a good fox to catch my eye (most of the time) and this story is that fox.

I actually rather enjoyed this, and although I say that everywhere, I only mean it on very few. This is one of them. Congrats!
Creativityx chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Love this story! Omg. Monster Cave reminds me of that mutant toy in toy story with the baby head and then those metal spider legs, creepy but awesome as.
SaintMichael95 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
I loved the story! Second best portal fic ive read!
MrR3DP4ND4 chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Kinda guessed Kyne was ''evil'' because of his depressing assessment, and the fact I had no idea who he was previously.
thewatcher509 chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
That was absolutely *the* most satisfying end to a story I have read EVER and I'm pretty sure it won't take a simple cliffhanger-ending-to-tease-for-the-next-one-in-the-series to beat this ending.

It was a perfect epilogue and I am very relieved that I have spent this very day starting and finishing this story. I'll have fucking dreams about this story, man. I swear!

Well, onto the next story in my list. Seeya when I seeya.

-The Watcher 509
thewatcher509 chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Cara Mia

Basically translates to "My Dear" in... what was it again? Italian or Latin?
TheSixtyJohn chapter 30 . 6/11/2014
Very great story. Hoping you would make a sequel out of it... you know some? information on what they do everyday ... like daily lives things a couple of one shots. that would be great
bleachjenlove chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Aww brilliant really enjoyed reading this fic _ really Good read 10/10 ! Gonna have a nosy about your other ones too x) you played each core perfectly I have a perticular sweet spot for spacecore _
bleachjenlove chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
"little human pile of shite" AAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHBAHHHAHAHAGGGGgGGggGGGGGG *choking* ...*calm*...*pfftttt* AAAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA seriously that MADE ME LAUGH IN PUBLIC LIKE AN IDIOT NICE (Y)
zombie4play chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Its the mantis man isn't it? It survived and ready to kill...
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Lovely story but why did you name it Seven Devils?
Guest chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
Great story, only qualm is that it felt a bit rushed at the end.
SixBrokenSteps chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing a read that was. Truly mind blowing, over and over. Bravo and you have won all the applause. Great novel.
Lonehero7494 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013